Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding people from other companies as hosts

Hi, My organisation has Zoom license (organisation A) and we work with suppliers (organisation B) who also have their own Zoom license - in this situation, can we create a meeting and assign people from two organisations (A and B) to be co-hosts at t...

EwaZ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

access token

I want to create an access token of o auth which doesn't expire so I can keep making meetings with the same token is there something that I can do?

Rits20 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Integrate Zoom with Laravel Project

Hello, i'm trying to integrate my Laravel project, but it returns Enable Rest API, them i tried to create a new project in Zoom but couldn't find JWT, is there any one can help with the detailed steps please?

Recurring Meetings No Longer Alphabetised

Since the last update my recurring meetings are no longer alphabetised and seem to be ordered randomly. This makes them very difficult to find, as I have a number of these meetings. I can get them to reset by editing a meeting but this is tedious and...

Restoring old files

Okay so I have old messages and files that are like two years old and now they were removed I need those for important things and now I don’t have them how can I restore they I need them asap

Camera not working on zoom

When I press the camera icon (Video) when I start hosting a meeting. a dialogue box states: "No cameras detected. Plug in device and retry.... OR:"Zoom is unable to detect a camera. Make sure that your camera is powered on and is connected to your co...

Cannot livestream to Facebook

Whenever I press the More/Livestream to Facebook button it takes me to a page with a button "Connect to Facebook". When I press the botton it does nothing. I am already logged into Facebook on another page. I cannot get past this. This is so frustrat...

Stacie7 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes