Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom sessions

Hi There, I have a use case, please help me with thisLet's assume the host schedules a meeting for 1 hourhost starts the meeting and lets participants join the meetingafter 30 minutes of the session host end the meetingNow participants should not see...

Making an exception for group default settings

My account is an admin account and I have few users under it, and I have default settings for meetings.I have two questions, 1)I have "automatically recording" enabled and locked. Is there a way to open a meeting by the admin account that does not re...

dongd by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording issue

Is there anyone who can help me out here? My meetings cannot be recorded in gallery view. It records in speaker view even though I'm in gallery view the whole time. I searched the settings, but I can't find it.

Resolved! Blur Virtual Background

I have zoom version 5.11.11 downloaded but I can't have blur virtual background available. My mini PC process is Please advise. Thanks a lot!

NCAA_0-1664190257080.png
NCAA by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving recordings from trash

When we retrieve a recording from Trash, and specify an expiry date (say 3 days), the recording is always returned to Trash within 24 hours, often before the person for whom the recording has been retrieved has had the opportunity to view it. Is ther...

Can i post live meeting on YouTube?

Hi,My name is james ami. I'm a Business owner. I have to post many living streaming videos regarding my business. i have one question, Can we post a live meeting on Youtube as a live stream? if yes please guide me how?

How many meetings .

Hi All. I would like to find out how many different meeting's (links) we can have on zoom licensed account? and other accounts?We have one zoom licensed account and few regular meetings each day, so i would like to know if any limits for this? Thank ...

subscription

Will canceling my monthly subscription automatically downgrade my status to basic user?

Cath24 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Unsolved) Question about billing refund (2022-08-21 06:58 PM)

I posted a discussion on 2022-08-21 06:58PM with the title of "Question about billing refund." Guess what, it has been a month and three months in total since I have this billing issue, and yet I still have not receive my refund. The staff that handl...

BryanHo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Window Locked With OBS Virtual Camera

I'm attempting to use Zoom with OBS, with OBS as a virtual camera outputting to Zoom. Using Windows 11. The window itself pretty much freezes and cannot be moved. It does show the video properly, but the Windows window comes to a grinding halt and ca...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More