What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Weird keyboard issue related to zoom

So super weird issue that only has zoom as the common thread. Issue: After being in a Zoom meeting for 20-30 minutes, the user's keyboard stops working. This is while in the zoom call and after leaving it. This is an ongoing issue and the user has up...

pharmit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pantalla compartida

¿cómo habilito que todos puedan compartir pantalla al entrar a mi sesión de manera automática?

Resolved! if 1 licence (pro account) can I add cohost?

I bought a pro account license, just me. I want to add a co-host to help me during a meeting. Is this possible, or do I have to pay for another license? Thanks for any help!

Customize Zoom Meetings during-screen-share toolbar

Hi. The picture pretty much sums it up. Very often during a meeting, after screen sharing has started, the tools I need are not necessarily the tools I have. Plus they're different from the toolbar present when content isn't being shared. (Why?) How ...

NemanMTX_0-1646694357354.png

Assigning a Cohost

I have a meeting set up and sent out with the Zoom details to the participants. However, I would like to assign a cohost since I will not be attending. I have since added the co-hosting duties to the participant. How can I be certain that the role ha...

Join Through Browser- False URL Error - Webpage down?

In my work as a consultant, we are in the process of transitioning our internal team for one client from MS Teams to Zoom. In doing so, we need to leverage the "join by browser" functionality as our client does not allow the Zoom app to be downloaded...

Syncing shared calendar

By any chance is there a way to sync a calendar that has only been shared through a link to Zoom?

JaySMCC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom not Working

I've been using zoom since 2020 and where you have the contacts at and private messages (not a zoom meeting but the app) and just Satuday its not showing my log in with google button and i can't update my zoom for some reason.

Zoom's DNS records are misconfigured

This problem prevents me from connecting to a meeting about 50% of the time.My router enforces DNSSEC. And half the time zoom.us isn't resolvable. Here's a snippet from my router's logs : info: resolving zoom.us. DS IN ... info: query response was no...

mm11 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?