Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outlook plug-in (version 5.15.5) Scheduling Issues

I am currently having issues with rescheduling certain recurring meetings with the Zoom plug-in for Outlook. When rescheduling, I receive the error code "3000". I have also tried canceling the meeting and creating the new one, but when I do that, I r...

cwingo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Panel disappears randomly while screen sharing

I am on Mac Mini 2023 with two monitors. On occasion, the video panel with the participants just disappears when I screen share, which is very frustrating. I have "use dual monitors" selected. This happens randomly without obvious reason. For example...

samw by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Error joining a specific meeting

I keep getting denied access to a particular meeting. This only happens on my desktop. This only happens when I try to join a specific meeting ID. I am able to join all other meetings from my desktop.

VAB67 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hover text blocks clicks

Just reporting a bug as best I can. The hover text that appears when your mouse is hovered over any of the buttons during a call has the chance of blocking any mouse clicks to said buttons. I've only really experienced it with the mute/unmute button ...

mmcmurdy by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Video lagged 3 seconds/audio fine

Hi, My video started lagging by 3 seconds fairly recently. It'd been fine before that. I haven't downloaded any new apps or programs since well before this started. I've tried all the fixes one can find on Google for this issue and nothing seems to b...