Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recovering Deleted Recording of Meeting from 2020

Is there a 1 in a million chance that I can recover a recording of a meeting from September of 2020? The help article said "No", but I wanted to exhaust all resources to be sure. TIA! Point Of Reference: Meeting date was Sept. 15, 2020. This question...

Message been blocked

While using zoom meeting is available Yes /No that time if I use these options.Getting message been blocked550. 5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from example.com is not accepted due to domain'sDmarc Policy.Please contact the administrator

How can I remove green border while speaking?

I have used zoom for my Livestream. It's very convenient for my guest speaker. The only problem is the green border around speaker is distractive for my audience. How can I remove the green border while speaker is speaking? P.S. I only know how to re...

DrBig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two speaker panes?

In a Zoom meeting, how do I as host make participants see two panes: me and the person I am speaking with? I've seen this done, so I know it can be done.

david3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host Leaving when Breakout rooms in progress

I've to search and there is no clue about what happens if the host leaves the meeting when breakout rooms are still in progress?I'm the host and sometimes I just need to shut down my desktop in the middle of breakout rooms meeting.what is the impact ...

Gallery view bug

Can someone help me fix this? It always happen whenever someone started a screen sharing when i used gallery view, and it won't back to normal even if the shared screen is stopped.

Mpsh by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program