Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I record 1080p or higher?

I just recently upgraded to pro. I would just like to know how I can record my zoom meetings at 1080p or even higher, if possible? It's hard to find a direct answer online. Please help.

dchapsk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PWA fails to use external camera

In the PWA, I can select a camera plugged into my chromebook via USB, but the app continues to use the image from my chromebook front camera, regardless of the camera shown in that option.

Resolved! Recurring Meeting Not Working Like It Used To

I have been using a recurring meeting for 9 months. The important setting is that participants can join before host and also someone can claim host. Last week this stopped working and no one can get in until I (account holder) open the meeting. I've ...

Swervin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Zoom Still Support Windows XP? (client)

I used zoom on windows xp for awhile with no issues than from out of nowhere, I could not connect anymore. The client keeps saying to update but it's already updated. Has Zoom stopped support for older 'OS' machines?

outgoing audio not working on windows or ipad

Hi everyone!! Bit of an unusual problem (at least for me). Joined a meeting a few days ago and found that nobody could hear me. Did all of the usual, made sure I wasn't muted and tested the microphone settings in windows; everything was ok. Now the r...

Promocode not work

Hello, I was trying to upgrade my account from Basic to Pro with Annual subscription with offered promocode however the same isn't getting considered when moving ahead with check out option. "Promotional annual total" is not considered. It only consi...

CPatel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check a meeting duration on a free account.

I have a free zoom account which cuts out every 40 minutes. I need to prove to someone the meeting duration was less than 40 minutes, how do I do that from the call log so I can correct their invoice for the meeting?

zn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 64 bit client changes to 32 bit client

I've tried to uninstall zoom, clean registry, boot PC, and use MSI to insure clean 64 bit install. This places the install in Program Files. Confirm that 64 bit is running via task manager. Within a day, the 64 bit install is gone, Zoom directory in ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now