Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording missing

Hello everyone, I need help!Our company has held several conferences26.05.22 us1 404507 Цикловое, день 1 (id 918 0786 3884)27.05.22 us1 404508 Цикловое, день 2 (id 978 4694 3640)The cloud recording feature is enabled.At the end of the conference the ...

Recording missing

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help. I recently used Zoom to privately live stream my grandfather's funeral to relatives interstate who couldn't make it. When creating the meeting I selected the setting that states "Automatically record meeting in the cl...

Resolved! Account locked for unknown reason

Hello Zoom team, I have a Pro package account, but today I received a message that code is disabled 1003. I only use it to teach my students, not do anything illegal. Why is my account locked? How do I unlock my account again, it affects my teaching ...

Resolved! Audio works when I'm a guest, but not when I host

I have a similar issue as a user presented here in March 2022. New M1 Mac computers (MacBookPro and iMac) but no sound when I host a meeting - but fine when I'm invited (or using other meeting platforms). Computers updated. I have updated and uninsta...

johnc1 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Conference Room Audio Quality

I am part of a Zoom group that meets on a weekly basis. The attendance is a mixture of individuals logging in from their homes and a group of folks that come together in person in a conference room setting. What I have noticed is that the voice quali...

ivan_t by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiz / Poll

I had created several quiz questions for a previous meeting and now want to use them for a new meeting. How do I get those into my new meeting?

Basic - logs me out after 40 minutes?

I have a free account but it advertises that it can only be 40 min max for 2 people or more in the meeting.. But it logs me out even when I'm talking to 1 person. WHY? it's not even more than 2 people.

Add Google calendar item when creating a Zoom meeting

Hi I want to add a google calendar invitation automatically when I create a zoom meeting. Currently, my account creates an Outlook and Yahoo invitation that users can choose from. I need to add Google too (see attached image).I did find the link for ...

Mac User - Cannot Request remote control

I am using a Mac with latest Zoom client and a paid account. I am trying to request control from someone else on my meeting. They are sharing their screen and I made them a co-host. Request control does not show under view options and when I click th...