Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #1: Enhanced Polling and Meeting Templates

With Zoom’s new enhanced polling features, you can:Have participants answer multiple choice questionsRank provided choicesMatch items to one anotherInclude images for each questionSet correct answers to transform the poll into a quiz. This is a great...

Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! participants joining Meetings

When hosting a recurring meeting, I open the meeting, participants try to join but "see Host has anothr meeting in progress." Why? This hasn't happened before during the whole year I have hosted this recurring meeting.

CBalto by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Question about participants in basic plan

Hello! I am a tutor and just created a zoom account with the basic plan. I will have 5 students over the course of 5 hours, but only one student at a time. Will I have to upgrade my account or will this be fine with the basic account? I know there is...

HACKED!

Our Zoom meeting was just hacked. What is the proper response and what do we do to not have it happen again?

recording problems

We have recently started to have problems allowing some guests to record a meeting. These are individuals who have been able to record at previous meetings.As the host, I give them permission to record, but on their end they get a notice to ask the a...

JacquiP by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conducting Technical software Trainings in Zoom

Hello Fellow Zoom Users, I manage a team of technical trainers for a software company, who conduct virtual trainings in Zoom to our end users. Is there anyone else out there in this community doing the same and if so any tips or tricks we can exchang...

Shana by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen sharing while screen mirroring to a TV

I'm teaching a hybrid class this week and next, with some students in the classroom and some at home participating via Zoom. We have a big TV in our classroom, and I would like to use my iPad and apple pencil to write on pdfs of worksheets that I've ...

Issues Opening Zoom on M1 Mac

I have been trying to install zoom on my M1 Mac, but when I try to open it, the application quits unexpecdtly and then when I try to reopen it, I get an error saying that there is no application that can open "zoom.us", is anyone else having issues l...

Top Happy Leaders

JOIN A LIVE DEMO