Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error log on zoom account

We detected an unusual login from a device or location you don't usually use or have not used in a while. To sign in to your Zoom account, check your email (***********) and input the verification code below. i don't receive code from zoom. please he...

Cloud recording still processing

The recording for my session which lasted just over an hour that was hosted 48 hours ago is still processing. This is not aligned to the timelines indicated. Please could someone push through the recording.

Field of view is Narrow

Hi, the inbuilt laptop camera has quite a wide view, however,when starting Zoom meetings the FOV of my image in Zoom becomes very narrow.Tried checking in settings however couldnt find anything to address this issue. Does anyone know why? Does Zoom a...

Zoom disconnecting very frequently

My zoom meeting are frequently disconnecting. At that time internet speed is showing very very good. But call and meetings are disconnecting. Plz help

two cameras in zoom meeting.

I have my main computer and a second monitor for my zoom classes. I use my computers camera, I also have a second webcam that sits on top of my monitor. I would like to have both of them on at the same time, so when I go back and forth looking at bot...

Sending invites from missing Outlook account

I have a paid version of Zoom and when I schedule a new meeting want to send invites to it via Outlook Mac 2021. My Outlook includes 3 accounts one gmail, one hosted by google and an exchange account. The last one is where my license is and (of cours...

Lefty32 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now