Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Escucho la música entrecortada cuando se comparte pantalla

Cuando ingreso al zoom escucho sin ningún tipo de problema. Cuando la otra persona comparte pantalla, escucho lo que dice, pero cuando pone música la escucho entrecortada. No uso auriculares. Si pongo auriculares, bluetooth escucho bien, pero cuando ...

anitich by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom randomly crash

My Zoom crashes randomly and I have no idea about that. Reinstall Zoom and update my GPU driver does not fix the problem.I didn't find a way to upload files here so I uploaded full crfash logs to Google Drive.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V...

sil111 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry screen

On my ZOOM screen, I appear with a big blurry static moving feature..how do I or can I remove this so I have a clear cut ZOOM background?

Sharing ipad screen from desktop app

I used to be able to share my ipad screen when I was on Zoom on my desktop. I can no longer share my ipad screen. I have worked with the tech department in our building and they told me it is a result of the latest Zoom update. Is there a work around...