Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poor audio quality

I get a lot of complaints from our online congregation connected to the service saying that the sound breaks and trips, loses quality whenever the instruments and singers play together. I am getting the audio directly from the mixer console into a (b...

Update of Version: 5.16.2 (22807)

Hi! After the update of Version: 5.16.2 (22807), my microphone no longer works(windows 10 pro). I have no problems in other applications (teams, skype, whatsapp, etc.). Initial functional update ok. Thank you.

IT-ARB by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

do better banning zoom bombers

I've been reporting zoom bombers for months, but little dent is put in them. I track them on several discord servers.My support tickets get closed or listed as no violation. This is poor performance. Do better.

Zoom apps with bombers

One of the things that has been great about Zoom is the security settings in which to make sure you don't have a Zoom bomber. For instance you could make sure that a participant cannot share a screen or whiteboard, etc. It recently came to my attenti...

Missing Zoom Window when in a meeting

Hi,I was online in a meeting this morning, using my Mac Mini M1, running Big Sur - latest version. I clicked Full Screen and the Video window completely disappeared. I rebooted my machine, using the most up to date Free Zoom verion I click start, but...

MikeFB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat

Dear Friends, Please assist me to enable chat in my account. is locked by Admin

takapo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes