Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Self introduce

My name is Nolian, i'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. i would like to know about in zoom music players from together conference record system. Thank you!

Voice Distortion

When I join a Zoom meeting often my fellow participants tell me that my voice sounds distorted - a bit like Mickey Mouse! If I leave the meeting and sign back in again this usually cures the problem but can take two or three attempts. Can anyone sugg...

phone number link to meetings

I have been using the same cellphone number for my zoom link for over 2 years. Now when I create a new meeting and use that number, the link shows up with a lot of added text to the link. See below. I'm just concerned it won't work when I start the m...

Common crashing during use zoom in Windows 11

When I use Zoom, I always experience complete system crashes, and even the mouse cannot move, but I can still hear the speaker during the crash while the screen is completely stuck. In general, after 5.6 minutes, windows will automatically jump back ...

Yuamchi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes