Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Display when not sharing on Zoom recording

I will be recording a meeting with 2 speakers and a PowerPoint presentation. I am not in the 'live' meeting yet, but just testing how the recording with look. So I started a 'test' meeting. I started recording and shared my presentation. Then I stop ...

Using Slides as Virtual Screen

Powerpoint as Virtual Sreen option is greyed out under sharing options. This is for a personal meeting so I am host, version of zoom is current as of this moring,. I haved followed supports recommendation to be sure Virtual Backgrouds are enabled. Is...

chobe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error Code 1152

Unable to join this meetingGuest participants who have archiving enabled are unable to join meetings hosted by this account Participants getting this error trying to join my meeting. And I can't find archiving settings on my end as a host.

Zoom not syncing calendar invites from other people

I've integrated and sync'd my google calendar with Zoom. Only invites that I create shows up on the desktop app. Invites that are created and sent by other members of my team are not syncing and showing up under Meetings > Today. Can anyone assist?

Sapiens_1-1646763894654.png
Sapiens by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Preassigning participants to Zoom Breakouts

I'm able to preassign attendees to my breakout rooms without trouble but when I start my meeting and open breakout rooms, the attendees are no longer preassigned. They are labeled as unassigned. Once the meeting is complete, I can go back into settin...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program