What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom says I have a meeting running when I don't

I'm trying to start a scheduled meeting but Zoom says I have another meeting running (which I don't) and asks me to end it. When I do I get a message from a colleague that his meeting just died. When he tries to re-start he get s the same message and...

IanB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

le bouton donner le contrôle à distance a disparu

Bonjour,J'ai le bouton donner le contrôle à distance qui a disparuJe suis bien sur la version Zoom Desktop Client pour WindowsJ'ai aussi une licence Alors que jusqu'à vendredi dernier je l'avaisComment faire pour récupérerMerci d'avance ***********

Searching registration reports

Hello together,I am trying to find my registration reports from Feb 16th to Feb 25th.Unfortunately on Tuesday I changed the Meeting name (all the rest is same) from Modul 3 to Modul 4 and now all other Meetings before disappeared. How can I get the r...

Error 1132 - Won't Sign In or Let Me Join a Meeting

I use Zoom for online classes, and it was working like a charm on my personal computer. But, a few days ago, I had to use a different PC due to personal reasons. It didn't have Zoom, so I installed the latest version from the website and proceeded to...

Participants Limitation

When you reached the maxi participants limitation during the meeting. Does Zoom eject some participants to make some place?

Account Benefits

I have a Pro account - does that mean I can host a meeting (of 15 people) for 2 hours or more? I dont want my meeting to end after 40 minutes. Thanks

participant list

Up until now, we could output name and email address of all participants after the zoom meeting, but now, we can get only participants`s names. How can we get e-mail address as well??

ACCS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?