Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Participant Announcement

Is there a way to turn off the announcement at the beginning of a Zoom call that announces the number of other participants (e.g., "You are now in the meeting. There are 5 other participants in the meeting.")?? I have turned off the entry/exit chimes...

Sofie07 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share two or more monitors at the same time

Hi.I've been strugling to find how to do this.An option that was available years ago in other meeting software but has disappeared from most of them and I can't find how to do it in Zoom. I want to share two or more monitors at the same time as one. ...

Hide Participant

Hi all, I would like to know if it is possible during a Zoom meeting, to hide participant from each other ? My idea is to make sure someone is not seeing the all participants. Thank you in advance. Dorian

Zoom air play

Hello. I use macbook air. I tried to share ipad pro screen via zoom airplay on macbook. But due to screen mirroring command on macbook, zoom air play did not work. I tried to fix it many times but could not get any solutions. Do you have any advice t...

Closed captions

How can I turn on subtitles (closed captions) for a video I have been emailed?

SarahLD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Real-time translation from Arabic to English

Hi there,I am hoping that someone can help me. I would like to know if Zoom can translate from Arabic into English in real-time? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Regards

mcf86 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Arabic Captions

Hi there,I am hoping that someone can help me. I would like to know if Zoom can translate from Arabic into English in real-time? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Regards

mcf86 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hiding video participants

During a virtual hearing with, the judge, my ex and our attorneys, my ex's video showed for about 2 seconds while he told the judge that he was present. His video then disappeared from my screen. I could still see the judge and both attorneys but not...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now