Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

registrazioni cloud non più accessibili

mi è scaduto l'abbonamento ma avevo importanti registrazioni cloud da scaricare, e non sono più accessibili come prima all'apposita sezione. se uso il link diretto ricevuto via mail mi dice che è impossibile accedere. Ho bisogno di recuperare queste ...

Resolved! Zoom from India

I am scheduling a zoom meeting with participants from Australia and India. India does not come up on the list of Global Dial-in Countries/Regions. Will that participant be able to dial in either via audio or video to our meeting? I am in Australia an...

dvaughan by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation activated by accident

Hi there,I have a trouble using Zoom on a call while I am sharing a screen and writing. While I am writing something e.g. on VS Code Editor, it accidentaly switches to a Zoom's annotation editor very often. Can I disable annotation just for myself? I...

Meeting attendee responses

Used to be able to see how many people responded to the Zoom invitation. I do get emails back that tell me someone has accepted, but I can no longer see that when I open the invitation. Is this a setting I'm missing or a feature no longet available?

pgafka by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

using zoom with an iPad and an iPhone (as a document camera)

Hi there, Using an iPhone (as a document camera) with a macBook in Zoom is very simple, because you can share your screen with iPhone/ipad by airplay or by cable. Using an iPad instead of a Macbook? there is no option to share the screen with an iPho...

Doro1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes