Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Classic Gallery View when sharing screen (PC)

I recently updated Zoom and was disappointed that I could not use Gallery View to see participants in the traditional format while screen sharing. How can I roll back my Zoom version to use this superior view? Having to resize and reformat the view o...

DannyF by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Usage Report

Hi,I need Usage Report for period 1.10.2020 - 31.10.2020 but it is only possible to select date up to 1 June 2021. How do I overcome this?

OBS with ZOOM not working together

After installing the latest update on windows 11, my OBS (Open broadcasting Software) is not able to work with Zoom application. Even if I start the zoom while switching on the OBS the camera will freeze & microphone virtual cable will stop working v...

bali208 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom meetings have disappeared from my meetings list

About half of my reoccurring meetings just suddenly GONE from my meetings list. They are not expired. They are just not showing up on my list of meetings. I'm an avid user of Zoom. I use it all the time and know how to schedule and operate the platfo...

Recording a PowerPoint using zoom with 2 monitors

I’m want to record a PowerPoint in zoom. I have opened my PowerPointOpened zoom started a new meeting shared my screen (screen 1)went back to PowerPoint started a slide showmy 1st monitor has the presentation that the viewers see and my second monito...

Resolved! zoom host records in cloud participant records on pc

Today someone with a paid account performed a demonstration for me (yoga class) which I wanted to record on my PC. I did not see the option to do so. She recorded on the cloud and sent me a link.I was surprised that I did not have the option to recor...

EC_Zoom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes