Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants fail to Share the screen to Main Screen

Hi, All, I met a problem: 1. I have set the dual monitor in the classroom. Main screen is used for teacher, and second screen for Gallery view to show online students.2. When teacher shares the screen, it works well. The ppt file can display in main ...

Zoom crashes everytime i try adding image for background

Recently my app always crashes whenever I try to add new image for virtual background. I pressed 'Add Image' then my cursor was loading for a while and then the app crashed. If I were in a meeting, it was 'connecting' and then came back in after a wh...

Sudden "TINNY" sound on 6.12.22 and continues

This is happened through all calls but does NOT happen with airpods. Zoom sound through external camera with mic and laptop are sounding tinny and muffled. Host can't hear the person and sound is turned all the way up. Please? How to fix!  thank you...

kimfit by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Puzzling sound problem

In a Zoom session (hosted by someone else) when sound output was configured to use the HDMI connection to my monitor the sound was OK, but when it was configured to use the headphone output (with a connection from there to my hi-fi system) only the l...