Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem of sound with Zoom

Hello, I have a problem of sound with Zoom with my new MAC Ventura 13.6.1.I want to give my singing class, and when I play the extern piano, my student doesn't hear any sound, but he can hear my voice. I already check the parameters, and put the orig...

Adding an Admin

We have a Zoom account for our Toastmasters Club. I want to give admin access to two of the club officers, in addition to me having it. I have added them as users, but am not clear if they now have admin access. Since I will not be at every meeting d...

Mail problem

Hello, At last 3 week's i have a problem with acces to my account : ***********i have enter the code , that on my email, problem is that i haven't received a mail from zoom with that codeAfter all, i have decided to reset my password, and also haven'...

Video Filters Stopped Displaying

So I made a new Zoom account a couple of weeks ago for a new job, had no issues with Video Filters--specifically with the application, Warmly. I used it for about 2 weeks then when I needed to edit something Warmly seemed to stop working. So I looked...

Resolved! Use MY cursor when someone ELSE is sharing screen

This question doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the internet. So hope someone has an idea to this. Scenario: I am the host. my guest shares screen. I want to use my mouse cursor to point things out. NOT remote sharing, NOT me controlling actions on g...

BlakeS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand New

Hello fellow Zoomies! I am absolutely brand new to Zoom and plan on using it for person-to-person individual contacts so we can hear and see each other. In this scenario, does Zoom serve well? Or is Skype through Microsoft Teams "Windows" an equivale...

AB68 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

main session interpretation during breakouts

I have a meeting that will have breakouts part of the time. Two questions for the collective:Can unassigned participants remain in the main session while breakouts occur?Can interpretation continue in the main session while breakouts occur?

Resolved! 'Pending User' invite emails not arriving

Hi Community, I really hope you can help. I'm having issues sending invite emails to 2 users addresses. To clarify, I'm not talking about meeting invites, I'm talking about invites for licensing a user account. We have Mimecast for filtering and 365 ...