Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom closing when I type a message in chat

When I try to use my chat feature while in zoom, it kicks me out of zoom completely. It’s so frustrating! I can receive messages but when I try to type a message this is when it happens. Please advise.

Checking the zoom meetings I have partipcated

Is there any way to check the history of the zoom meetings that I have joined for the past 3 weeks ? I attended my online classes but my professor said I was absent but I did attend the online classes. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Help please

I know this is a basic question but i am struggling. I have set a recurring meeting for fortnightly on a Friday at 6pm and on alternate Wednesdays at 11am, however when i send the invites out the date isn't on them, so it gets confusing. i dont know ...

zoom . exe getting close

since yesterday I am getting error in between zoom session and zoom got disconnect."zoom.exe is using Duilib.dll from an unknown publisher. Are you sure you want to run this software? "

JD15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCELLING MY MAIL SUBSCRIPTION

Hi Community, Is there any way I can cancel the reception of unwanted emails from Zoom, i.e. marketing, newsletters, and so on, as i do not need them other than saving the planet some carbon offprint? Thanks

MELMOTH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OBS MP4 file sound cut off

My computer is Mac M1 Pro.I had tested VB cable, Loopback Audio and etc.When I used Zoom client version 5.4.6, there was no problem to play mp4 video file in OBS. At the moment the ZOOM participants could hear the videos playing through the OBS.After...

JayLee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now