Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't see shared screen on browser (laptop)

I use Zoom for meetings and lectures via browser on my laptop (Windows 10) . Something has changed since December because I can no longer see the screen other people are sharing. I can hear the sound if it's a video but otherwise it's just a black sc...

PetraH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Video not working

When I click on the link, the app opens, but the video preview doesn’t work with the button grey and not responding. I can open my own meeting and my video works perfectly and I have used other meetings and it also works perfectly. Any ideas?

where are notifications in Zoom on a desk top iMac?

I could not login to Zoom on my iPad today because there was a message saying I had to verify in my notifications on my other device where I use Zoom which is my desktop iMac.But I could not find where the notifications are. Where are they on the des...

swaha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening back to an audio recording of a meeting

I am trying to get through listening to a two hour audio recorded meeting. It is saved to my local computer. It seems that it starts over every time I try to pause it. And there doesn't seem to be a way to control the speed, etc. I can't seem to loca...

Zoom Polling- Survey Tab

Hi everyone, We have many recurring meetings but now when I create polls for different meetings all the polls for every meeting shows up in the Poll feature when in the meeting which is a huge headache because I only want the poll that is relevant to...

ckoebel by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Read.ai

I made the mistake of using read.ai and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. People are now kicking me out of meetings due to the read.ai appearing in the chat.

Join Audio Problem

Having trouble when starting or joining a meeting and the audio won't work. When I hit join audio, it comes us with a bunch of phone numbers to call along with my meeting ID and Participant #. I have checked all my settings and nothing seems to be wr...

Audio embedded in PowerPoint garbled and muted.

HERE IS THE PROBLEM! Audio in a PPT played in ZOOM is broadcast through the presenter’s computer’s speaker.From there the computer’s microphone picks it up and sends it to your audience.The transmission of the audio through the air to the microphone ...