What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom did not record to cloud automatically

Does anyone know why Zoom does not start automatic recording when all my meetings are set to record automatically? My recent meeting is not on the list of recordings, so I' afraid Zoom has not recorded the meeting. Is there any other way I can check ...

Zoom Contacts with no names

Zoom (free version) imported all my contacts from Google contacts but only imported the phone numbers - no names were imported. I was not logged into my Google account so how did Zoom connect?? How can I delete all my current, nameless contacts, and ...

Zoom Recordings

Hello! Does Zoom automatically keep a copy of every meeting on their servers, in case of legal action?I did not record the meeting myself, locally or in the cloud. If yes, I want a copy of a meeting that I scheduled with others.Is this possible via a...

Don't' have a registration tab in meetings set up?!

I have had my zoom pro account for over a yeaer but have never had to use the meeting registration functionality. Now I do need to set a meeting up with registrations and I don't have a registration tab in my meeting scheduler - is there something I ...

Goose by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Original Audio Delay

When sharing the original stereo computer sound, my collaborators start getting a huge amount of delay on that (up to 5 seconds!). On the other hand, both the screen and camera video and microphone audio have a decent amount of latency (<500ms). Why ...

highdom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Delay in letting attendee in from waiting room

I recently scheduled a meeting and had logged on waiting in the room. I had an email to say the attendee was in the waiting room but it was a full 3 minutes before I got the notification on screen to let them in. Anyone else had this or know how to p...

RM4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

il video non funziona

Salve, perché il mio video non funziona durante le riunioni? Ho windows 11, pc, nuovo di 8 mesi, telecamera accesa e funzionante con altri siti di videoconferenze. Con zoom non va!

Enabling original Sound

Hi FolksThe instructions for enabling original sound dont seem to match my onscreen experience. See attached pics.When I click profile photo I dont get a "Settings" option to click.Can anyone help?

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022