Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Sharing jump directly to PPP in presentation modus

Hello everyoneIn Screen Sharing I want to go directly to the PPP in presentation modus. When I look at task bar in Windows and position the mouse pointer over the PPP App symbol two small windows pop up: the normal PPP Window and the presentation mod...

Resolved! Troubleshooting non-SSO user account logins

Hello,We use local Zoom (with 2FA) and SSO accounts for users to signin into our account. We need to troubleshoot non-SSO users signin. We have some local Zoom users complaining about account being locked after several login attemptsHow do we check (...

avs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Requiring passcode even though it's embedded in the link

I have periodic reports from some users that they are unable to access meeting recordings. That seems strange since I create a shareable link that includes the passcode. The shareable link looks like this [passcode enlarged] https://us06web.zoom.us/r...

eyore15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Réunion

Comment moved to Meetings category.

S_K by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Réunion

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à me connecter à une réunion, pourtant cet été j'y arrivai. Sur mon téléphone j'y arrive

CERRUTI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verification Email Code

Our organization has a Pro account, and multiple account users. The issue we have is when 1 user wants to use the account, the verification code is emailed to the main account email for authentication, which os another user - who may not be available...

Tor and Bittorent used by Zoom?

I recently got a new router with "Threat Prevention" and it shows traffic for Tor and Bittorrent. I suspect that Zoom is using Tor/Bittorrent. Is that true?

mtiede by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now