Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Laptop

Hi Everyone, I lost my job Sept 3rd and was using a company's laptop. When we had Zoom meeting all was good and I was able to use virtual backgrounds. Needless to say the laptop went back to the company. I tried a Zoom meeting, and all was good, but ...

Can I block a specific user from accessing my Zoom link?

For a variety of reasons, it's been very convenient to keep my institutional Zoom room unlocked and open. People can start meeting without me, and users from around the world can join if they get there a little early. It's never been an issue, and th...

volcs0 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outplay notetaker keeps joining Zoom

Hello, Every time I start a meeting the Outplay notetaker joins and I have to remove it. I've never enabled this integration nor do I see how to disable it. Can someone tell me how to remove the Outplay notetaker? I am also being taken to a splash pa...

No audio on meeting recording using Polycom

Hello. We are using a Polycom SoundStation to record the audio in our Zoom meetings. For some reason, the audio did not record in the last meeting. Our IT department was unable to find the problem, and suggested checking with Zoom Support for solutio...

RobinE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal Meeting ID and Audio Settings

Hello, I am getting this message when I start a meeting with my Personal Meeting ID"The meeting does not support dial in or Call Me to join. You cannot connect to the audio" I reinstalled Zoom. The error is still the same. When I went to edit my Pers...