Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Staying Logged in on Multiple Devices

I am teaching online and have serious issues with not being able to stay logged in on more than one device. If I need to switch devices in the middle of a meeting and then start a new meeting, I don't want to have to go through the login process ever...

Scare screen problems with Ipad Pro

Like 3 weeks ago I’m having problems sharing screen in my ipad. People only see my ipad background with all my apps, but if I open any app they don’t see it. I have the last update of zoom and the last Ipad software update. Is there any problem with ...

HJose by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung phone USB-C to HDMI TV audio

When connect my Samsung S10e phone to my TV using a USB-C to HDMI cable, the sound normally comes thru the TV. This works for apps like Disney+, YouTube, and any other app I've tried except for Zoom. What do I need to do to make my Zoom audio work th...

TW61 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find local video recording - found only audio

I recorded on meeting on 7/19/2021 and found the audio recording in my local recordings. I can't find the video in either local or cloud recordings. I can't imagine that I would have selected just audio. I really need video! Can anyone tell me aa tri...

Zoom Won't Launch

Currently, I can't get Zoom to launch. I try to open a link and nothing happens. I can't make a meeting in the browser.I can download Zoom, but I can't even get the app to open.The only thing I am able to do is pick "Join from your browser" The meeti...

Task bar pin at the bottom of screen.

When I updated the zoom program, the "zoom sign in" pin from the task bar at the bottom of the screen disappeared. How do I restore it? The zoom support has no information about it. Please help.

Tommy3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

For the past 3 years I have been playing music in the background on a separate speaker from my phone.... while zooming a fitness class on my laptop. The members have been able to hear me, see me and hear the music. After recently doing an update, uni...

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 4.59.06 PM.png Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 5.02.01 PM.png
McNeil by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes