Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

セキュリティ設定ガイド

セキュリティマトリクスミーティングタイプセキュリティレベル推奨のセキュリティ設定オフィシャルでないミーティング普通ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用通常のミーティング中ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用「ホストの前の参加」オプションを無効社外秘のミーティング高ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用「ホストの前の参加」オプションを無効画面共有できるユーザーをホストのみに設...

marieohno by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom デスクトップクライアントのアップデート方法

最高のミーティングエクスペリエンスのために、Zoomデスクトップクライアントは常に最新版に保ちましょう。初回は、zoom.us/downloadよりダウンロード可能です。 デスクトップクライアントをアップデートするには、クライアント右上の自身のアイコンから「更新を確認」を選択します。 サポート記事:https://support.zoom.us/hc/ja/articles/201362233

marieohno by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Descargar grabaciones de clases grabadas

Hola recibí un seminario la semana pasada y me enviaron un link donde se encuentra la clase grabada. Pero dicha grabación no me deja descargarla. ¿Como podría realizar este procedimiento?

Meeting template

Can I share my meeting template with another zoom user, so the other user doesn't have to create custom questions (I created) for the same type of meeting?

meetting recording

I recorded a meeting, where I was not the host, without logging in and I selected "save in the cloud", where can I see it?

Nico2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

misplaced recording

I was in a zoom meeting today on someone else's account. It was just the two of us. I did not yet have an account at that time. I was made a co-host of the meeting so that I could record it. I did record it but it seems that the recording has not bee...

Riss_80 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live photo

When I am in a zoom meeting, it use to show my face live in the video stream and now it is a profile picture, how do I get it back to a live photo?

Santos1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording doesn't capture the active speaker

I want to record a presentation in Zoom. I have enabled the option "place video next to the shared screen in the recording". However, the recording only shows the presentation screen while sharing, not the active speaker. Any solutions? Thanks.

khr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More