Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to host 40+ mins meeting

My zoom until few days ago could host a meeting for more than 1 hr+ uninterrupted. However, since i gave the my sign in details to a more than 7 friends to host some meeting on their devices on my behalf, no meetings is lasting more than 40 mins. Thi...

Chernor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Papypal payment

My invoice was on automatic payment by paypal.Yesterday the system can't get the mondey from Paypal.Can't pay manually too.In Paypal setting nothing changed.I don't want provide may card information, will use Paypal only."As a courtesy, we would like...

Frogman by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the layout be changed after cloud recording?

I wanted to record only the shared screen without any camera video. I poked through as many settings as I could find and in the local recording I unchecked the box that says "Place video next to the shared screen in the recording". I didn't realize t...

chmedly by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound after Zoom meeting ends

I have a Windows 11 Dell laptop. During Zoom meetings, the sound on my computer works fine. But the second a Zoom meeting ends, the sound on my computer stops working for both the built in speakers and external speakers. This happens every time. Trou...

No share screen icon on my Zoom for chromebook PWA

I have a problem that I can't find answered by searching the discussions here, although some of the discussions seem close. I'm pretty new to chromebook, and am having two problems with Zoom for Chromebooks PWA. First, each time I use it I have to ac...

Zoom Pro upgrade

Im trying to test zoom pro for a week. I had my upgrade done but the settings didn't change at all! I still have 40 min limit on my meetings!

I want that nobody downloads my recorded sessions.

good morning I am Fernando.Help me, please: when I send a recorded session link to people, they can download the recording. HOW TO AVOID this thing?I want that nobody downloads my recorded sessions.Can I download the registrations only myself as an a...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More