Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatically name cloud recordings

I record my calls automatically in the cloud. They will then be automatically named by Zoom (example: Marko 2023-11-7T11:13).How can I change the format? I just want the date after the name (example: Marko November 7th, 2023). Where can I change the ...

Android TV

zoom SDK does support Android TV?

Kien by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Other

Hi everyone, is been very stressful to try to solve this for months and not really getting anywhere.My debit card is not working to update my payment and get back the premium service, bank is also an issue and they don't solve it either, so I am tryi...

Single Entry for Recurring Meetings in Meeting List

I cannot figure out how to only have one entry for a recurring appear in my Meetings List. I much preferred to have one entry, not a separate entry for every meeting in the series. How can I change back to a single entry in the list for a recurring m...

Zoom Laptop

Hi Everyone, I lost my job Sept 3rd and was using a company's laptop. When we had Zoom meeting all was good and I was able to use virtual backgrounds. Needless to say the laptop went back to the company. I tried a Zoom meeting, and all was good, but ...