Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

оплата тарифного плана

Здравствуйте, подскажите, а если мне не нужно будет продление на следующий месяц, меня обяжут потом платить? при оформлении это неоднозначно можно трактовать

Reactivation to see cloud recordings

Hi! This is to request if can my account receive reactivation again even for 1 day? This is too see again the list of the cloud recordings in this account. I've already downloaded the recordings but they need evidence here that it is already cleared ...

dofzoom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bigger Video Boxes?

Hello, I join a meeting on a weekly basis with many participants, and I'm trying to improve the setup I have. I currently have two screens - One with the speaker view, and the other with the full gallery (25 participants per page). My question is for...

Karl_22 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout room hang or freeze

hi, i need solution with zoom breakout room. i have large meeting add-on with 1000 participants, when in-meeting all of my participants join on main session and i create 5 breakout room with option my participants can select and join one of my breako...

Share screen sound problem

while the host share screen, all other participants can hear the music clearly, only mine is distorted. Tried reinstalling Zoom but it didn't help. Any help please?

hpluke by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming Zoom Audio Through iPhone to Television with Adapter

Hey, I hope everyone here is well. I have an iPhone and would like to use it to stream Zoom meetings through my television. I am using this particularly for online church, because one of my older relatives can't hear the audio just through the phone,...

JOHELMS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom and JAVA

Hello everyone: Does Zoom use Java in any way shape or form? If so, does it use Oracle Java or Open Java? We are auditing all of our systems to ensure that we are licensed appropriate for anything Java-related. Thanks. Herb Cruz

Are there Toll Free Zoom Calls Still

We have been using Zoom for the last couple of years and creating Zoom meetings where Toll Free phone numbers were available for those phoning into a meeting. We have a Pro Account that includes Zoom Webinar. We are creating a Zoom Webinar event now,...

PeterM1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple devices

Hello!I've got a great problem using Apple products. There is no sound - either micro. nor dynamics. I've already tried several gadgets, both Ipads and Iphones. It just says "You need to connect the sound to hear other participants". For sure, I've a...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now