Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Duplicate Video Boxes while Screensharing

I'm having an issue that when I share my screen, participants' screens automatically go full screen and they can see the videos on the side, but they can also see my view of the participants that are still on my screen. On every other device I use, p...

Noise unwanted in zoom meeting

I had an unwanted noise for the first time in my zoom class that I could not identify. Was very annoying. Could not determine where it was coming from. But, following the zoom meeting, I received an email that someone had joined my meeting without pe...

Wiley1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't select Live Stream

HiI've upgraded to the Pro plan, and although I am showing as a licensed user, and have modified the Account Management to allow Live Streaming - I cannot see the option when I go to Edit a Meeting.Even after hitting save - it does not appear.

Changing countries allowed to join setting. Error code 1142

I inadvertently set my zoom meeting to ONLY allow United States users to join my meeting. I need to be able to disabled whatever I did when I first set it up so that I can choose all countries. My user from Canada attempted to join my meeting. We wen...

Error 401 Zoom Ingration in Moodle

Hello,We were able to integrate Zoom in Moodle successfully until October 2023. Every time we clicked on the link, it showed an error - 401. WarningError Code 401 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_1e23e0c388221d39 LTI version 1.0 Not sure if anybody runs into...

RA009 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All Screen Sharing options do not display

I am using an HP laptop with version 11. In advance of the meeting, i pull up WEB pages, a word doc and a power point doc.During the meeting I select Share Screen and usually all my options already selected for sharing are there.NOW, some or all of t...

suggestion

suggestion: when the recording is processing, would be nice to be able to edit the topic and not have to wait for the processing to be done before we can edit it-Thanks