What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No sound after zoom screen is minimized on iPhone

I hosted a zoom meeting from my windows laptop this morning. One of my clients told me afterwards that she couldn't hear the sound after she minimized the zoom screen on her mobile phone. But this won't happen if she joins other people's zoom meeting...

Congwei by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change the video orientation

Hi just wondering if anyone know how to change the video orientation on desktop zoom from vertical to landscape when dial in via phone zoom app? it always shows as vertical on desktop zoom when I dial in from mobile. thanks

HTTZSN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getting knocked off Zoom because of low signal

So I've been doing Zoom depos for two years...never ever dropped a Zoom meeting. Got a new computer last summer and still had not problems and last two to three weeks Zoom has been freezing up at least once during each session and lately has been kno...

How to stop automatic updates

Hi all, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and Zoom did not function properly, so I rolled it back to several versions ago. It is now working just fine. I have turned off the setting for automatic updating, but each time I open zoom, it now opens a wi...

lamby by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration Option

Hello. I have the lowest paid version of Zoom and I'm trying to have participants register for a Zoom but I don't have that option. Otgers I know have it. Help?

Tharper by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access a recorded meeting

I have a two day conference.... today is day 2 and its live... (I missed day one)How do I access day ones recording, to start at the beginning of the conference without interrupting todays live thank you

How to push meeting ID & passcode via AirWatch and XML file?

After I push down the Zoom iOS app via Airwatch MDM, I would like to have it automatically configured to join a specific meeting ID and password - without the user having to poke it in. Is there a key-pair that I can put into the app configuration XM...

Chris_F by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms

Has there been any talk of designing the breakout rooms so that they are each showing on the hosts main screen as indiviual rooms (think picture in picture). With the increase in education to conduct small group work this could offer more flexibility...

Ahomes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not suppress mics / allow as much sound as possible

I've been looking for this exact question, but can't find it or at least one that I think works. I would like to set up Zoom audio so that it does not suppress other microphones when one person is talking, or, at least allows as much sound as possibl...

strider by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022