Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting invitation text keeps getting replaced

When I add or delete to an existing Zoom meeting invite (in Outlook) the meeting text reverts back to the standard "xxx is inviting you to a zoom meeting" and replaces my information. How do I prevent this?

Recording meetings with muted participants

I am recording a podcast on Zoom with each participant on a separate track. Whenever someone mutes, their track temporarily stops recording and the sync goes off. For example, If somebody mutes for 1 minute of a 30-minute call, their resulting audio ...

Mo3rgan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Captioning Zoom Sessions

Online resources instructing me how to enable captioning Zoom sessions point to:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4409683389709-Enabling-manual-captionsbut its Step #3 says to click a "Meeting" tab with a "In Meeting (Advanced)" option. I hav...

pshikli by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! error code: 5005

why do i experience error code:5005 when downloading zoom

VICTOR5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! patchy virtual background

Whenever I try to use a virtual background, it is patchy and doesn't cover much of my room. See image, where you can still see my art and fan and part of my face is covered. My room is quite bright, but I have also tried lower-light situations. It's ...

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 12.20.02 PM.png

Licesnse Says BASIC - Account Type Says Pro

Our organizations license says BASIC while the Account Type says Pro. My primary concern is if this limit our meetings to 40 minutes? Very important and hopefully someone will answer right away. Thank you,

Account number

How can two log in's have the same account # ? And if I cancel one of the accounts, will it cancel both?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now