Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! consistent link for specified meetings

hi, I share a zoom account in an organisation where there are several admins.There are a few people I have frequent zoom meetings with. Is it possible, rather than scheduling separate meetings with them with a new link each time, to set up one link p...

Meeting history missing

I need to see details of a meeting I hosted in July this year. I've gone into Meetings > Previous but I'm only shown meetings from the current month. I've tried all sorts of date ranges on the calendar but it produces no results. Please help!

jen-x by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

REALLY STRUGGLING

I DONT HAVE AN IT DEPARTMENT... I AM A ONE PERSON BUSINESS.. I wanted to run a meeting via zoom it wont let me and then says I have to upgrade get my IT department to do it. I needed to start running meetings.. this is absolutely hopeless for someone...

asking help

Hello, dear friends! I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your assistance regarding a query I have. I would like to know if the Zoom link for our upcoming meeting will be sent at the time the meeting is scheduled to start or ...

Resolved! setting up an AA meeting on zoom

How to create a more permanent meeting ID for a meeting that has already been set up with 10 digit meeting code in 2020. This is an AA meeting and the meeting link will show up in an online schedule. It is twice a week and is using the original zoom ...

jeanne5 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes