Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 2 For 1?

Is it possible to set up a Zoom account so that my wife & I can each initiate a Zoom meeting separately at the same time (her with her friends/associates and me with mine)?If so, how? And what would be the cost?

audio issues

Hi, I am using two Yamaha monitors so I can hear shared computer sound (playlists) for my zoom yoga classes. I connect the monitors to an interface and the interface is connected to zoom on my MacBook. What can I do for the fact that I can barely hea...

Anahata by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is our latest recording twice the normal size

My organization runs monthly 1-hour seminars. The typical size of the video+audio file is just over 500MB. The file for yesterday's seminar was 1.06G, which all by itself puts us over the 1G limit. (In other words, not including the audio only or cha...

NPN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Extension on Google Calendar

Hello For a few days now the Zoom Extension has been preventing my google calendar from loading I have to turn it OFF to be able to work I have uninstalled Zoom and the extension then reinstalled both on latest versions and nothing Can you please che...

LHW by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminate passcode?

Does anyone know if there is a way to NOT use a passcode if you have a free account? Thanks!

JB32 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to enter a video of an old meeting

I need to enter a video of an old meeting that was shared with me, but I can not see it. The page show me a message that said "it does not exist", but I entered that video before. I have the link and the password. What can I do?

vimave by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom

Last week during my zoom meeting All the pics(of contacts) froze up and never did come back!

chat file doesn't go to end of zoom meeting

Hi, When I click on the 3 dots at the end of a zoom meeting, to save the chat, and then open the file, it always cuts it short. i.e. 8:30-9:30, the file only shows chats up until 9am. This has happened several times. It doesn't matter whether I'm the...

JWestpy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program