Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't see myself in back in recordings

When i've done my zoom meeting, and i want to look it back on the recording for learning purposes, i can not see myself. In the beginning i do and when somebody joins the meeting and i start talking you only see him/her. I just bought another webcam ...

Mike26 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration meeting

HiI got a pro plan and can't find how to make registration for meetings. according to docs the meeting must not use my PNR number but I don't

beit1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Boxes of black shadows when sharing screen

Hello, As I share my screen, I notice black boxes appears from the floating toolbar or other options I may use while sharing. The black boxes appear directly in the middle of the screen blocking content on the screen and a HUGE distraction to meeting...

Resolved! Speakers don't work on desktop client

Since a month or so, my Zoom desktop client on my laptop fails to produce sound over the speakers. I can't hear any sound, others in the meeting do hear me. I have already reinstalled the app twice and followed the instructions in the support article...

Lotte by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join a breakout room

Dear Zoom Community, Using:Device - LAPTOP-LVDN1OBK (Zenbook)Google Chrome Version 120.0.6099.217 (Official Build) (64-bit)Zoom latest version 5.17.2 (29988) From time to time I'm having issues with breakout rooms. My peers can join breakout rooms, a...

Resolved! Turn OFF asinine auto-framing

There's some debate as to who's responsible for this fiasco. Zoom blames Apple, but an article I linked to below says that Zoom integrated the "feature." Regardless, I resent this defective "feature" being forced on people by default. Now, every week...

GHS by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Another problem with embedded passcodes

Yesterday, I encountered a problem similar to the one reported by FPCOfficeMgr.Person A and Person B were both registered users for a Zoom meeting. The host of the meeting sent a link with the passcode embedded. But Person B didn’t receive the email,...