Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video suddenly stopped working in 2022

I've been using zoom for years, professionally & personally. The problem began late December/early January - I'm unable to join video anymore when I join a video. I've uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. I've confirmed my camera works by itself. I've d...

Voting Features

Is there any other feature that provides voting capability within Zoom that can be used for voting? Does the feature allow participants connected by phone to vote?

recording settings

I'm a bit confused about the recording options. If I want to meet with one other person and have both our faces recorded at all times, what options do I want to select?

Resolved! Zoom 64-bit, sign in with google does not work

After upgrading from 32 to 64-bit (5.9.3-3169) on Win-10, clicking "google" to sign in with stops short; it gets to the page displaying "Zoom should launch in a few seconds. If not, please click button below."but the app does not sign in and clicking...

Acquisto licenze

Abbiamo una licenza pro e ne dovremmo acquistare altre per poter svolgere più lezioni parallele nelle stessa ora del giorno.Il giorno più impegnativo richiede la pianificazione di 13 lezioni e credo quindi che dovrei acquistare 13 licenze.Chiedo :è p...

alatel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom error 1132

Hi, when I log in to my account, the software displays the following message: I tried to delete and reinstall the software but it doesn't help. How can I fix this?

צילום מסך 2022-02-25 151653.png
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022