Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to enlagre Green framed shared screen display

I use to see a bigger display of what I was sharing as a host. Now I only see this small green framed version of what I am sharing.Is there way to enlarge this Green framed display on a Win 10 desktop?

LTacker by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to login

I usually log in to my Zoom account using Gmail. Currently, my Gmail is suspended by Google. How can I log in to my Zoom account while I am unable to access my Gmail?

Continual Request to Update Zoom

Every time I try to log in or start a meeting, I keep getting the same message: Your app version needs to be 5.13.5 or higher to sign in. Please update to continue. I do that constantly and then the same message appears next time.

Resolved! Webcams for Zoom

Hi! I am planning to buy a Logitech C920 webcam for my laptop.Will it work for Zoom? Thanks! Doctor T

DoctorT by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No updates sent after changing meeting settings

Hi All,I looked up the forum but couldn't find an answer.I'm still new with using Zoom on a windows client (win 10) and created several meetings which an invite was automatically sent. So far, so good.Due to some timing-conflicts the start time of th...

MVRP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screen annotations do not work when sharing from ipad

Meeting participants cannot annotate screen shared from ipad running the latest version 5.8.0 (1293). The annotate selection in zoom on mac and the pencil in zoom on ipad vanish.This worked when sharing from ipad running a previous version but I made...

jmandel by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes