Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Participants can't hear my background speaker

Hi there,Please help!I am on the latest version of zoom.I am on Windows 11.I have been teaching online fitness classes since the start of covid.I share Spotify music via zoom which works perfectly.I wear a bluetooth mic which works perfectly.I use th...

Harteyc by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Setup

I scheduled a meeting on the Zoom Website and setup "Allow participants to join 5 minutes before start time", but the setting did not sync with the information on the app which is showing "Allow participants to join anytime".

Black screen crashes during normal operation

I am getting a black screen crash about 30 or 40 minutes into Zoom meetings. This is a recent occurrence - this computer has worked fine for Zoom over the last 2 years. I'm on Windows-11 (i7-11700T) with an NVIDIA graphics processor. I've tried some ...

DMA2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard Shortcuts for Simultaneous Interpreters

Hi, I've scoured the internet looking for documentation about keyboard shortcuts to switch between the original audio channel and the interpreted language audio as a simultaneous interpreter. It seems that such a shortcut exists, but hardly anyone sp...

Zoom outlook add-in doesnt show up in 'new outlook'

hello. many people in our organization are having issues with the zoom add-in not properly showing up. some fixes are:restarting outlookswitching from 'new outlook' back to 'classic', and back to 'new outlook' againuninstalling the app and re-install...

Zoom Update Error

Ok so... I haven't used zoom in a hot minute. I was going through my updates and noticed that zoom needs to be updated. So when I went to go try to update it on Google Play, it said "try again later", and I was like, "Why is this message coming up?" ...

KrisG04 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes