Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Account inactive or locked

Hi. i want go ask how or what will do if my account got locked or inactive ? I badly needed this tonight thank you.  

received_481404586777105.jpeg
Crucial by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Recordings - "double_click_to_convert_01"

Usually the immediate after session, automatic recording conversion process creates three files: 1) "recording.conf" file type CONF; 2) "audio 1234567890" file type MPEG-4 Audio; and, 3) "video 1234567890" file type MP4. But now the after session, au...

Graylin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Share screen (a video) but i can't listen the other people

Today, I was taking class and I had to share screen (a video) from my tablet. When I started sharing the video, and pressed play, automatically, I couldn't hear the other participants anymore, which is a a problem because my teacher was talking, but ...

Resolved! Zoom active speakers.

Hi everyone, we have a conference with 100 people coming. The conference has discussion group of 5 people who will have an open dialogue for an hour. Is there a way to have just the 5 people on the screen for the hour. If this is not possible what wo...

Nil1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert zoom

I am trying to convert a local recording and get the "Allow zoom to access files and folders" message. When I go to change it, I can't. The zoom is in a faded colour and won't allow me to click on it, thus not allowing my file to convert. Any suggest...

TamApp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Audio Volume Always Max

There are 2 types of Webinar Zoom type, first participant allowed / can turn on/off the audio or camera icon below. In this type the audio volume in smartphone can easily turn up and down.The second type, participants are passive, can not turn on/off...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022