Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Trim video feature is stuck

We recorded a video at a meeting last night (Oct 6). This afternoon I trimmed the video, cutting out some non-essential stuff from the beginning. It has now shown "trimming in progress" for 6 HOURS. I need to share the video with our group, but no on...

Recurring meet anytime

I've been using recurring meetings- meet anytime for 1:1 meetings that occur randomly through the week. Today I tried to schedule a new one, but the function for "meet anytime" is gone. Support article says it should be listed under the "recurrence" ...

Lblake86 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Meeting ID

Recently, whenever i schedule a meeting via Gmail, the number ID changes instead of showing my personal meeting ID. How can i set the meeting ID to be permanent for all meetings? Thank You

Power point presentation as virtula back ground

when i want to share screen and go to advanced sharing tab in order to use power point as virtual back ground ,it does not show me .Instead it shows me appearing as before .Also it does not enable me to write on those power point point slides

fq by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

integrate office 365 calendar with Zoom with SSO

We are planning to integrate office 365 calendar with Zoom with SSO and have few questions, has anyone implemented this recently, if yes would you please share you experience and any challenges faced. Most of the implementation steps involve Office 3...

Enabling virtual background for Linux with Ryzen 4 core CPU

Hi!My desktop PC has 4core AMD Ryzen CPU. Based on this article I was trying to test if my CPU could effort the virtual background.I use Zoom desktop client 5.12.0 downloaded from Zoom download page and I installed 5.11.9 plugin from this page , the ...

Luca_DG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Verify Attendance

How can I check participants during a live call without joining myself?

Mbanas by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now