Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera Not Working

Mac Computer. My camera works in a Zoom test meeting, and I see my image in the setting. In an actual meeting, I can't turn the camera on or unmute the microphone. Thanks.

matgel2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording Self-View

When sharing my screen and recording using the Desktop, or Advanced PiP - Portion of Screen option, and I move my self-video, it (self-video) still defaults to the top right. Why can I not place my self-video anywhere on the screen (mainly in the pre...

View 2 shared screens on seperate montiors

Hi,I and all the meeting participants are using 2 monitors (laptop + extra monitor)When I try to share 2 screens simultaneously, all participants see it as a split screen on the same monitor. Is there a way for the participants to see both my screens...

kunv07 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Hybrid interpretation set-up (Dante/Zoom)

Hello,We developping a hybrid meeting set-up with interpretation (onsite/zoom). We have a question about interpretation. According to my reading you have to assign the interpretation role in Zoom to a attendee. Since we already have local interpreter...

Mejnour by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Noisy Background

I live in a condo that is undergoing major upgrades and it's very noisy. By this I mean Jackhammer noisy all day long. I am self-employed and a major part of my business is conducted over zoom. Are there any suggestions to reduce the noise my callers...

Automatic recording

Each time a meeting is started the recording is automatically started. How can I stop the recording from automatically starting at the beginning of a meeting? We typically don't want to record meetings.

ECCOC by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 401

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom, I have created a new password, I have restarted my computer many times and when I go to create a meeting, once I put the time in, I get the error message 401. Desperate to get this fixed.I am on Windows 11

Meeting on multiple days with DIFFERENT times

I am trying to set up a meeting that will be two days a week at different times. I want them to all have the same link to get in. I can't see a way to do this. I can choose multiple days for a meeting, but I can choose only one time. This is confusin...

LFGS by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes