What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not staying logged in

Ever since the last update a couple of days ago, I am having to manually log in on every device every time I use the app. How do I configure settings so I can stay logged on, or log in automatically?

sslawek by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem w/ screen sharing

I am suddenly unable to display a selected window when sharing my screen. The share option seems to work but there is nothing in the display. I have a screenshot below. I use a Macbook Pro and recently upgraded to the Monterrey operating system and w...

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 1.07.17 PM.png

Pin number

How does one find one's pin or set a pin number in one's zoom account. The great brains at Zoom have not made this intuitive.

no invite

Hi,I scheduled a Zoom meeting but never got the invite. How am I supposed to join? Please help.Paul

Screen sharing-unwanted pauses

Once I start a screen share and then go to play a slideshow, the screen share pauses and I cannot resume it. These unwanted pauses only happen when I play a slideshow (and it takes over the full screen).

VyMs by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings stuck on Meeting Launch screen

Has anyone experienced their Zoom meetings getting stuck in the launch screen with a rainbow spinning wheel? I haven't had one working Zoom meeting since I updated my Macbook Air to Catalina OS. Looking for Support.

Invalid Host Key/Claim Host issue

A user in a meeting tried to claim Host and they were prompted to login and after doing so they were given an "invalid code" error. I had to enter and claim Host with the same key and it worked for me and I was able to pass host to the other user. Is...

ZSTP1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Calendar Join Button - Not Working

I cannot get the "Join" button to open a recurring Zoom meeting (images attached). I am the admin on the account/meeting and have allowed all permissions to Zoom for Calendar, A/V etc. This specific meeting link works perfectly on my MacBook through ...

KMLean by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting participant list

I have a Pro account. I want to see a participant list for my Zoom meeting on 3/29/22. When I go to “Account Management-Reports” and set the search range for 3/29/22, it shows no reports. How can I see meeting participant list for my 3/29/22 meeting?

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?