Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unable to establish secure connection with Zoom

Hi Team, One of my user in office facing issue while joining Zoom meeting "Unable to establish secure connection with Zoom"Screen shot is attached. Any idea what we can do in this case. Have already tried reinstalling ZOOM app and User had tried diff...

Gagan by Listener
  • 46 replies
  • 8 likes

Recording file download

Now you can only download the cloud recording file of one meeting at a time. It takes a long time to download the recording files of 200 meetings. How can I download the recording files in batches?

688585 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Reminders and Status with scheduling privileges

I have scheduling privileges for three very busy colleagues. I used to have Zoom reminders set to remind me 10 mins before my meetings. Problem is, I now get reminders for my meetings as well as the meetings of the three people who have given me sche...

lmarkel by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Disable Blur as Default for Meetings

No matter what I do, my settings keep reverting to a blurred virtual background as the default for meetings. So every time I start a meeting my background is blurred. I can set virtual background to "None" (or anything else) during a meeting, and eve...

JameHealy_0-1652993242704.png JameHealy_1-1652993728832.png

Dual Monitors

My company works on dual monitors. For training purposes it would be useful to be able to show both of my screens to the person I am training at the same time. I've seen the notes on going to settings, general and selecting Use dual monitors check bo...

ekadar by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Arch crash when host shares screen to breakout rooms

I have found a repeatable bug which causes zoom to crash. Every time I'm in a zoom meeting where I have joined a breakout room, if the teacher keeps/starts sharing the screen with the option 'share to breakout rooms' selected once the sharing becomes...

Sound of Background video on sessions

I use zoom for meetings with friends. But I have long wondered, about this: Can one place a short normal .mp4/.Mov on the background of the small screens during the meetings, and hear also the sound on the video?I do not want to share screen or do ot...

Resolved! Host cannot Unmute

Hi,I hope someone can help We have a big meeting planned for tomorrow and we are currently running a test. We are using my account. The person I want to make the Host for the meeting cannot unmute on her computer. She can log on using her phone and ...