Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to sign in to update

This morning I tried to open Zoom to join a meeting on my Windows laptop. I got a message "Your app version needs to be 5.10.3 or higher to sign in. Please contact your IT team to update your app."First, when I go to support to get an update, it tell...

Kms2017 by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Video/Camera not working

All of the sudden my video isn't working during meetings. The red line is over the camera icon in the bottom left, indicating it's turned off. When I click on it, it won't go away like it used to. TIA!

Zoom iPad joining a meeting, mute/unmute notification sound

Hello all, Help!I’m on iOS 17.2 and since my update this week, there’s now an automatic notification sound when I join a meeting, if I un-mute or mute. I have checked all existing iPad and Zoom settings and cannot see where this has changed - my web ...

axf by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

barra degli strumenti

Nlle impostazioni, pure attivando ''Mostra sempre la barra degli strumenti'', questa scompare sempre e ricompareal passaggio del mouse sopra la finestra di lavoro.

Resolved! Cant connect to Zoom

I just got a new laptop recently, and after installing zoom, I realised I couldn't get past the log in page without a "You are unable to connect to Zoom. Please check your network connection and try again" pop up.I then use my old laptop to try and f...

Erina by Listener
  • 55 replies
  • 8 likes

Multi user calendar and user to user meetings on a website

Hi Team,I am trying to create a website where multiple members of my website can schedule meeting with one another based on the calendar integration. Each member will be my website user and every member should be able to schedule meeting with another...

Resolved! See Participant While Sharing PPT

Greetings fellow Zoomers! My apologies if this question has been asked before, but I cannot seem to find a specific answer for which I am looking… Plain and simple, I am sharing a PowerPoint presentation as the host, and would like to be able to see ...

Warant by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes