Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error 401 Zoom Ingration in Moodle

Hello,We were able to integrate Zoom in Moodle successfully until October 2023. Every time we clicked on the link, it showed an error - 401. WarningError Code 401 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_1e23e0c388221d39 LTI version 1.0 Not sure if anybody runs into...

RA009 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All Screen Sharing options do not display

I am using an HP laptop with version 11. In advance of the meeting, i pull up WEB pages, a word doc and a power point doc.During the meeting I select Share Screen and usually all my options already selected for sharing are there.NOW, some or all of t...

suggestion

suggestion: when the recording is processing, would be nice to be able to edit the topic and not have to wait for the processing to be done before we can edit it-Thanks

Zoom 5.16.6 refuses to start on Windows!

Hi, please fix that stupid bug. I've read already that a lot of people have that problem. I was forced to update my Zoom Version last night to 5.16.6., since then it doesn't start anymore. I am using a Windows 11 Desktop Computer. I already tried dow...

Tucka by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! I can't record my meetings

I can't record my meetings, when I am the host. I have the settings set I think for recording a meeting but it won't show the record button

JSKZ by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Auto-save chat file

Hi Team,Just checking whether we can have the option 'Meeting chat - Auto-save' enabled which is locked by the admin?Regards,Pavan

Pavan3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background error

Hi, in the virtual background app I am unable to select the blur option its showing as "an error has occured". I tried even by uninstalling and reinstalling but didn't work. Tried logging out and logging again but didn't solved the problem. Can anyon...