Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error message - invalid email address when trying to register

We use the registration element for our meeetings and some users are unable to register as they receive an error saying their email address is invalid. It is from a university, so does not take the standard format . Their email address looks like thi...

SPARQS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Guided breakout rooms?

Any plans to introduce guided breakout rooms?(for the host to verbally give directions to all breakout rooms at the same time)

jul by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule a meeting

Ive noticed this filed appears now when I go to schedule a meeting, what is it for, how do you sue this, how do I enable. I am unable to find any info on this.

Faculty04_0-1666685397747.png

Zoom crashes when I click stop sharing

Hi my zoom crashes when I click stop sharing. This happens normally when I have class which requires me to share my screen for at least half a day. Some time with recording too. When I stop sharing by clicking the button, the cursor will circle and c...

Preview before sharing screen

I use the "Advanced" screen sharing option "Portion of screen." I like showing just the relevant text, not the Word headers etc. But I can't find a way to preview that. I would like to be able to move the green box around to fit the text. But the onl...

Sharing screen on iPad. Student can’t see what I’m doing.

Hi everyone, I am tutor using Zoom client on my iPad Air. When I shared the screen and open the lesson on cloud drive but when I used the pen, highlight or text while teaching. My students can’t see what I am doing. But I can see them wrote the note ...

Nida95 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre assigned Break Out Rooms

We are running an event with pre assigned break out rooms. Most people managed to get pre assigned and we only had a manually add a few. We did have a couple of people who came late and couldn't sign in. Would this be because they weren't on the spre...

Sharing a Screen

I just got a new laptop (Mac). I tried to log in to zoom, but when I start a meeting, there is no share option at the bottom of the page. How can I share a screen during a meeting?

Zoom storage

Where do I find Zoom storage left? I see my recordings but not how much storage is taken and left. ThX

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More