Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Standard pro wird nicht erkannt

Ich habe am 10.01.22 auf den bezahlten Account gewechselt, leider erscheint beim Login immer noch "Basis"Ich habe keine Idee, wie ich das ändern bzw. wer mir helfen kann. Bin total genervt, da ich schon mehrere Stunden nach Hilfe suche. Hat hier jema...

Query regarding Registration Required

I have a series of meetings set up in Zoom. I circulate the calendar feed URL that Zoom provides so that all of my potential meeting participants can subscribe to the feed and get the meetings, and the Zoom link for the meetings, into their calendar ...

Signing in when added to a paid for account

I have been added to a paid for account. The problem is how do I sign in so that it works correctly? If I sign in purely as the paid for account username and password I can't see my meetings. If purely as my username I don't get paid for privileges. ...

Meeting Recordings

Hi All - I set up a company wide zoom call and sent the invites out yesterday via the outlook calendar. This morning I was asked if I could record the call. I’ve therefore logged into zoom, edited the meeting to enable auto record in the cloud. Do I ...

KarenPa by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Understanding the Dashboard quality settings

I've tried various adjustments to the quality settings in the Dashboard so that the issues identified by Dashboard correlate with what attendees are experiencing. This is, of course, tricky because audio quality is affected by factors other than what...

Optimize Zoom Record video

Dears,I had choose standard view when sharing video, then hide all participants when recording, but our video still have face of participants as image. How could I solve this issue? Thank you!

Recorded video not in cloud

I recorded a video to the cloud, but ran out of cloud space during the video - it didnt save the meeting to my account. It definitely is not saved to my PC. Could it be backed up somewhere in the zoom system? Can I retrieve it?

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25