Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invasão

Olá. Nos últimos dias, em duas ocasiões, alguém entrou na minha sala e começou a gravar sem minha permissão. Seu nome foi aleatório. Alterei minha senha, mas não sei por que isso continua acontecendo. Você poderia me ajudar por favor? Obrigado.

Resolved! Skip Waiting Room for re-connected users

It would be very helpfull to have a functionality in Zoom to automatically skip Waiging Room for already admitted participants which lost the connection or were disconnected from the ongoing meeting due to some technical or personal reasons.Thank you...

Microphone fades out shortly after joining zoom meeting

Hello, Recently, when I join a zoom meeting with my wired headset, the microphone will cut out shortly (3-5minutes) into the meeting and no one can hear me. I then have to call into the meeting. I tried joining the meeting using my laptop microphone ...

dg9 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Virtual Background in Android

Am unable to enable the Virtual Background in my android tab. I tried changing my settings - ( meeting advanced- enabled virtual background) but still it doesn't gives me the option of virtual background in the "more" option at the right bottom on th...

surya by Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes

Resolved! Persistent Zoom pop up - How to turn it off?

Anyone know how can I turn off this popup. It shows in the foreground and could not find a way to make it go away. I used zoom for 4 years, it just started showing up and did not make any changes on my Mac. Many thanks.

cnegrut by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

PowerPoint locks up within 10 to 15 minutes into presentation.

Have been having issues with our PowerPoint presentations. Does anyone know if having the Zoom live streamed on FaceBook affect band width which interrupts signals that affect how the laptop with the presentation operates. I am not a technical person...

fjavgar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow meetings

Hi everybody! I have a problem with I start a call or meeting... the participants begin to see me very bad and hear me worst...In first circunstance I thinked was for my WiFi connection, but no... because in other computers, into the same WiFi, the m...