Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transript and Recording

Help! I need BOTH of my recordings and transcript to be recorded locally and saved in the same folder. I'm currently in a paid Basic plan of zoom. How do I go about doing this? Thanks!

mike27 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download recordings

Hi, I only seem to be able to download one recording off the cloud every few hours or per day. I'm the admin and only user (solopreneur). This has always been the case, but sometimes I need my recordings faster. When I click the download button, noth...

Bulk Download

We are a training school. Our classes are 8 Hours long. We have 1 terabyte of Cloud Storage. I need to download them to make space but I was informed there is no bulk downlaod feature and I need to do them one at at time. To make matters even worse I...

Resolved! Upgrade to Paid Account not working

I upgraded to a paid Zoom account on Jan. 11 and payment was accepted. My scheduling still shows a 30-minute limit and tells me to upgrade, even though I have signed out and signed back in.

lwirbel by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Low system resources error

A few weeks ago I started getting "low system resources" error messages from Zoom every time I log into a meeting. I am using the same 2020 laptop as I have been for two years. I never got these messages before, and now even when I close all other ap...

Hosting meetings simultaneously with same host

Good morning, We would like to run two different meetings simultaneously with the same host.We try to explain more precisely our issues and needs: as organizators we have to schedule two different and separated meetings; each one will be attended by ...

New Chromebook Setting Issue

I need some help. I am a first time Chromebook user and have installed the zoom PWA as it seems my only option. There seems to be no way for me to set meeting setting like mirror my image and have it saved for every meeting like it does on my phone a...