Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

About breakout room

We held a ZOOM meeting with less than 10 people.Several times during the meeting, breakout rooms were manually created and implemented.However, some of the manually assigned room settings are disappearing.Not all of them disappear, but some of them a...

Kensuke by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling 'X is speaking'

Surely_ there is a way, when using the Zoom desktop app (5.12.2, on Windows 10), of disabling the 'X is speaking' pop-up message. That is a message that informs me, when I am speaking, that . . I am speaking. For, that message is really distracting a...

Large number of participants not able to join my Zoom meeting

We hosted a meeting earlier today. Double checked all settings. We have used the link for other prior meetings without issue. Prior meetings have gone smoothly. Many of our participants had trouble getting in. After entering name and email, attendees...

RoseC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-host Muted when mute-all used?

New user here. Will be having a meeting with 30-40 participants joining via Zoom. Will have host designate two people as co-hosts. The question is: If the host or co-host initiates 'mute-all', are co-hosts muted along with all participants? Thanks fo...

RCooper by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling and Disabling chat during a webinar

I know how to go into setting and enable and disable the the chat. My question, is it real-time while a meeting or webinar is going on? Meaning if I am in a webinar and chat is on can I turn it off and no one will be allowed to chat any more during t...

Zoom Dial In

I need a Zoom Staff to clarify this.I'm in Nigeria and I'm a freelancer. I'm about to Upgrade my Zoom Account to Pro today for the next couple of months because I will be hosting a couple of meetings for my clients mostly from the US and Canada. Most...

Presenter View and a Single Screen

Here is my problem. Previously using the advanced share setting of sharing a portion of the screen disappeared using the presenter view I always had control of my slides and was still able to view my notes. I have found I can get the presenter view t...

Dug by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now