Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dell Monitor with Built In Camera

I cannot get my camera feature to work with my brand new Dell Monitor that has a built in camera feature.Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation on the Zoom site to fix it. HELP!

Do Zoom meeting Links Expire?

Hello, I have a pro account and I have a group of clients that I routinely meet with on Zoom. Do Zoom links ever expire if I renew my pro account each year? I'm asking because I would like to schedule a meeting with a client, let my Zoom app create t...

BOYPro by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trim

Trim- I want to delete a section of the video recording but when I choose the section and press delete, it won't delete but asks me to add a section instead.

Bahar2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing video recording even though audio recording available

I was looking to pull up a video recording of a meeting from this past October 7, 2023. I was surprised to find that even though there is an audio recording file available, no video recording file is available. This is odd since for all other meeting...

ayang by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuadros grises

Por favor indicar como evitar los cuadros grises cuando se comparte pantalla. Es algo que no sucede a todas las cuentas. En mi cuenta no sucede ese problema y puedo compartir de cualquier forma sin que aparezcan los cuadros grises en las pantallas de...

Freddy3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! display name

if a link is sent to you for a meeting and you share that link would the other person clicking the link show up on the zoom call as your name?

setting up zoom meeting so any attendee can start it

I used to be able to create a new meeting in which any of the invited attendees could start it. It seems that now, in any new meeting I create, I have to start the meeting. Is there a setting I can use so anyone can start the meeting if I'm unable to...

Api code

I am trying to obtain a api code from zoom to integrate it into my website. The person building the website asked me to ask for zoom api to integrate zoom meetings for 3rd party. I have no knowledge about this if someone can guide me in the right dir...