Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

RME UFX III causes Zoom to Hang in Audio Settings

RME UFX III causes Zoom to Hang in Audio Settings. Greetings, when I launch Zoom and open Settings/Audio, I get the spinning beachball and must force-quit the Zoom app. This is due to Zoom not being able to address all 188 channels that the UFX III p...

Hate Speech During City Council Meeting

Recently the city I live in had a City Council meeting that was a hybrid of in-person commenters and people using Zoom. Several commenters appeared on Zoom and used hate speech. The city council did not feel that they could stop this and did not wish...

Jay26 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Small Gray Boxes while Screen Sharing?

Hello! For my job, I use zoom very often and feel pretty confident in trouble shooting. This morning, however, I encountered a new situation that I can't find any information on or how to fix. While the host is screen sharing, little gray boxes are s...

No audio output with new IOS 17 2023

I use an external Bluetooth speaker for my meetings on an iPad, have had no issue until I updated to the latest iOS 17 and 17.0.1. iPad connects to speaker fine and no issue with other apps playing through speaker but only WHILE IN ACTIVE MEETING doe...

0311gc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Hosted Meeting Reports by User

Hi All and Thanks in advance.... I would like to run a report that shows me the name, date and duration of the last hosted meeting for each user. Ideally I would also like to see the average, max and min duration of all meetings per user as well. Loo...

How to download the translator's voice

Hello!We had a webinar with simultaneous translation but when I download now I can hear just the original voice (french) but not the translator voice (Italian). Is there a way where I can find this sound track?Thank you very much.

CSCP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! choose email service

In 'choose email service' window (after clicking Invite), the default email used to open my Mac email service/app. It seems that after signing in with a different account, the default email service is now opening in outlook. After going back to my or...

evri by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes