Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

iPadをミラーリングしながらPCの音声を共有したい

PC版のZoomを使ってオンライン授業をしています。画面共有時、iPadの画面をミラーリングしてメモを書き込みながら、PCの音声を共有したいのですが、可能でしょうか。 半年ほど前までは、iPad/iPhoneミラーリング時に「コンピューターの音声を共有」にチェックで問題なくできていたのですが、現在はミラーリングすると、iPadの音声が共有されてしまうようで、PCからの音声は共有できないようです。以前は「コンピューターの音声を共有」にチェックを入れていたのが、現在は「音声を共有」のみになっているの...

Can't make someone a co-host

I have a pro account, and I follow the directions to make someone a co host (click participants, hover over someone's name, and choose "make a co-host"), but I do not have that option when I hover. Can anyone help with this? Thank you very much. Mich...

MichaelZ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shortcut key to "clear all drawings"?

Is there any keyboard shortcut for "clear all drawings", while doing annotations in a meeting? In the zoom client in Windows, or other supported OSs? I find none documented in the UI, or in the online help (looked at the help for Win, Mac, and Linux)...

carehart by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Why am I looking off the screen when recording?

I am looking at my one guest when we have the meeting, but in the recording I am looking off the screen. I have tried using the mirror setting, but that still doesn't work. Can anyone suggest what I can do to record what I am seeing during the meetin...

KellieN by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird keyboard issue related to zoom

So super weird issue that only has zoom as the common thread. Issue: After being in a Zoom meeting for 20-30 minutes, the user's keyboard stops working. This is while in the zoom call and after leaving it. This is an ongoing issue and the user has up...

pharmit by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! HD video

Hey At this link:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207347086-Using-Group-HD-video It says:"Note: As our world comes together to slow the spread of COVID-19 and stays connected through Zoom globally, we are working to quickly scale our bandwid...

23266232 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes