What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom desktop client GPO

Hi, where can I find the latest Windows GPOs for Zoom desktop meeting client.This page seems to be outdated --> https://support.zoom.us/hc/de/articles/360039100051-Gruppenrichtlinienoptionen-f%C3%BCr-den-Windows-Desktop-Client-und-Zoom-Rooms We insta...

Eric_R by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom opens Outlook instead of Google Calendar

HiI started encountering a strange behavior just after upgrading to premium.Previously when I used to schedule a meeting from Zoom desktop (Home > Schedule > fill info > Save), Google Calendar would open automatically so I can add the meeting to the ...

ZoomOut by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Two users online in same physical room

Anyone who can tell me if it is possible as a host, to mute only 1 participant, but does not mute for all other i.e. The participant is only muted in my computer, while other paeticipants can hear him? I want to have two computers mic on in the same ...

ThomasP by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mirror effect

Hello - We have a ceiling camera (tenveo SDI) we have set the mirror effect on it, also on zoom, but we still have the image reversed, do you see anything else to do? Best

cmeiro by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Refund inquiry

Failed to cancel subscription due to automatic payment.This is my second payment, but I have never used it.Can I get a refund?

Partone by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't find recording

I held a meeting and recorded it. It looked like it was downloading the recording after but I can't find the recording anywhere. Can anyone help me locate it?

LSchive by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

host unable to connect

I am having several problems with hosting meetings. As host, I'm unable to connect. It's caught in a loop and the circle just spins. I do have 2 different business accounts--have deleted the zoom app and have also ensured that I am logged in to the c...

cluster by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?