Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Showing non video participants in recoding of meeting

In our meetings we have non participants visible so that we see thumbnails with the name on. However the thumbnails of the non video participants do not show in the cloud recording which make it difficult to take notes from the meeting recording. Is ...

FET by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Under utilised space on widescreen monitors in Speaker view

I have an ultrawide monitor and like to use Speaker view when on video calls. But with the other participants displayed above the current speaker, I still find I have to scroll using the blue arrow buttons to see others, even though I have lots of sp...

jonnyo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to schedule meetings using Linux client

Hi, I've been trying to use the Zoom desktop client on Linux but I've been unable to get the "Schedule a Meeting" functionality to work. When I click on "Schedule" from the main screen, a new window open but it is completely blank and non-responsive....

New Zoom Clients Won't Launch (Windows)

I have used Zoom since 2020 and I have updated my version (5.13.7) few times (I'm not sure to what I have deleted it) and new updates (5.17.x) won't launch after a successful installation. I checked installer log and it did exit with code 0 indicatin...

Microphone and video are not working

In my company, which carries out educational activities, we faced such a problem: some teachers at a meeting, clients cannot turn on audio and video (the buttons are simply not active), and at other meetings everything works fine for them. Can you te...

Resolved! 電話の認証が出来ない

電話番号を検証セキュリティのために、Zoomは本人であることを確かめようとします。Zoomは検証コードを以下の電話番号に送信します。あなたの番号がプロファイルにあるZoomの連絡先に対して表示可能になります。ZoomはreCAPTCHAで保護されています。また、プライバシーポリシーとサービス利用規約が適用されます。申し訳ございません。認証回数の上限を超えました。後でもう一度やり直してください。電話の認証が出来ない 電話認証のメールが届かないのです。この繰り返し