Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

waiting for host message

what am I doing wrong if I go into my account and start a meeting but I get a "waiting for host" message?

MartC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a user

I have 3 licenses and want to add one more. I have fully paid for the year using the TechSoup discount. When I add a fourth user will this discount be applied? I also want to make sure I won't get charged for all four, just the additional one. When I...

I use acuity to sign people up for classes which generates an email for the meeting. The clients used to receive a link directly on their email, but now it seems to have changed to a 2-step process where they have to press the green button to add it ...

Receiving video packet loss / video freezing

Hello, We have a once a week Zoom meeting w/ our staff (about 20 employees). For about half of our users, the Zoom receiving video is experiencing significant packet loss, which is leading to the video of others in the meeting freezing up. We have at...

Having issue with audio from a shared video

I have a Dell Inspiron 27 All-in-One. The system runs with Intel i7 32gb RAM on Windows 11 HomeWhen I am on a Zoom meeting as an invitee I cannot hear the music with a video streaming with lyrics (like Karaoke) nor can I hear background music to a vi...

CMGW4v by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Page content blank

I use Zoom daily and today, none of my page content shows up. If I go to My Meetings, none of my meetings are listed. If I go to my profile, nothing is listed. It will go to the menu option I click on (profile, meetings, settings, etc) but once there...

Bfulton by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

missing recordings

My recordings prior to 2022 have disappeared. They were visible in June, but now everything before 2022 is misssing. I need to recover the files from the recording of June 26, 2021

JIC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Account Time Limits

My team is utilizing free Zoom accounts and about a week ago we started getting kicked out of meetings after 40 minutes with one-on-one meetings. Did they change the free accounts so now ALL meetings have a 40 minute time limit?

JZMoxie by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes