Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom video recordings black side border

I'm working on a course for Udemy with a colleague, and in my test videos, they complain about the border around the video. Is there a setting to get rid of that border, or does anyone have a fix using Adobe elements editing to get rid of the border?...

How to contact support in order to purchase?

How to contact support in order to purchase?I tried to subscribe for a plan and it said: "You don't have the right to enjoy this offer". So as a result, I can't pay for a monthly plan.So I tried to contact support, but it doesn't work. No one can ans...

cff by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: seatch in zoom main window search not working

If I use the search on the main page of zoom and search for work colleagues, the results are also displayed while I'm typing, but after about 2 seconds it switches back to the standard view and shows me the colleagues sorted alphabetically.Version: 5...

updating Zoom

I want to update my Zoom. The problem I am having is it freezes, and I can't hear anyone and the people can't hear me.

Zoom Pro to Business Upgrade Questions

We plan to upgrade from Zoom Pro to Zoom Business. I have a few questions about the process. 1. Will existing scheduled meetings be impacted? ie will the URL change for the meetings? 2. Will our Zoom Pro users automatically get a notification that th...

apta by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming live in a Facebook group

Hi everyone!I have the following technical problem:When I set up my new Facebook group, there is only 1 Zoom app. If I then want to stream live into the new group via Zoom, Zoom does not find the group and also says: (#200) Subject does not have perm...

Date seleccion menu

Hello,I have just received a ZOOM invitation with a Date Selector so I was wondering if that is an especial option in ZOOM

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now