Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remaining 10-minute timer doesn't count down

Using the Basic (free) Plan, when the meeting reaches 10 minutes left, a little timer appears at the top of the screen saying there's 10 minutes left. But then the 10:00 doesn't count down, it just stays stuck on 10:00.It has happened a number of tim...

buzzz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jabra Evolve2 buds button not syncing with mute/unmute on zoom

This is driving me nuts, I got these ear buds UC with a USB to use for my zoom meetings. At first the mute/unmute buttons worked fine. However it's always after I charge my buds that the sync with buttons stopped working. This is the second time that...

Gee009 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing icons in share options to share iPhone/iPad

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I run a meeting on my iMac and I want to share my screen from my iPad. Unfortunately, if I click share screen, there is no icon shown to choose iPad-screen. Do I need a plugin? Where do I get it from and where/how do I ins...

GBuster by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pronouns should not be an admin setting!

It's baffling why zoom would let organizations control whether or not users can display their pronouns. It should be an automatic option for each user to control. Zoom needs to work on supporting inclusivity letting every user decide if they want to ...

TinaP by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Video not working during recorded session

Hi,When I enter a recorded meeting hosted by someone else, my video (video of me) will not work. I click the video button and nothing happens. When we went into unrecorded breakouts, my video worked perfectly. I'm sure it has to do with recording per...

Meesha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes