Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unable to mute participant

We had a meeting where I signed in as the host to start the meeting. We had one designated co-host. All participants were muted upon the meeting starting and we removed the ability to allow participants to unmute themselves. If they were to comment t...

Ubuntu Desktop 22.04 Installation Fails

Three failures concerning Zoom on Ubuntu, one being incorrect installation instructions, the second being a failure to connect, and a third being an erroneous upgrade prompt Incorrect installation instructions. The instructions for installing Zoom fr...

ebsf by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom keeps kicking out my attendee

Hi there, Could anyone help? I tutor using Zoom and for the past 2 weeks every time we do a Zoom session Zoom seems to kick my attendee out of the meeting. No message comes up or anything. I tried creating a new meeting and the attendee also tried to...

Slow UI due to bluetooth conference speaker?

Not sure if anyone can help with this but here goes... We've got this Anker PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone, which works great, but I noticed that when I've got it connected, Zoom runs slower, but once I disconnect it, everything runs fine. For exam...

Screen share audio music issue

Hi! I need help to cope with audio problem when I am shared other's screen. I can hear what people say. but in case of music, I can't hear any sound. When I try audio test in zoom, I can't also hear any sound. This is my new laptop and it works well ...

ireny94 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Exceeded Limit Recordings Not Found

Apparently we have exceeded our cloud recording limit. So, the recording is not located among the recorded meetings and also the record of the meeting is not in the list of previous meetings. Is there a way to locate that recording or did it not ever...

Show guest in full size

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to make one of the guests appear in size not reduced as invited, but in size as if it were the one who opened the meeting.Thank you

Audio too low in screen share on ipad

HI Please help. It seems that a lot of us are having this problem but there is not a fix?? I read one of the answers the audio is so low is so that we can hear a reply from the participants, but it is so low that you can barely hear it at all. I need...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!