Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! Unable to record video of my meetings

Hi dear community - SUBJECT: UNABLE TO RECORD VIDEO I am subscribed to Zoom for a year, my subscription ends may 2022, yet I am unable to record video of my meetings, only the audio gets recorded. Please le me know how I can activate my video recordi...

RakX by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone and Speaker is not working

When I enter into the zoom, i could only hear the first word spoken by the speaker, then the sound disappear. So, when I want to speak, the microphone did not have any response. I have try all steps like trouble shoot or zoom setting, but it still ca...

Resolved! Registration is closed

Thanks folks Problem solved Hi. Hoping someone can tell me why my Registration Form is showing a 'Registration is Closed' message. I have a Basic Meeting plan with a 100 participant limit - is there a max limit on the number of registrations?The form...

Microphone not working

My microphone not working , it's working day and another day it's not working .if i uninstall it and install it again it's working but another day same issue I'm facing .

Anubhav by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! choose email service

In 'choose email service' window (after clicking Invite), the default email used to open my Mac email service/app.It seems that after signing in with a different account, the default email service is now opening in outlook.After going back to my orig...

evri by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

セミナー中にキーノートにクリックできなくなる

ZOOMでセミナーを開催してキーノートで作成した資料を画面共有していると、突然、次のスライド資料がクリックできなきなります。 そして何回もクリックしてると30秒ほど経過したらクリックできるようになります。これが15分おきぐらいに繰り返されてしまいます。 このせいでセミナーが途切れ途切れになってしまい参加者の皆様の熱量が下がってしまい契約率が下がってしまいます。 何が原因でしょうか?こちらのパソコンはiMac24インチでメモリは16ギガで、バージョンは最新です。

Host loses features during a meeting

Recently, when hosting a meeting with several (anywhere from seven to forty, I begin to lose features and the ability to do "normal" things. For example, the microphone icons in the pictures of the guests disappear. I can no longer open or close wind...

GRGREEN by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

Jan 19