Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio - Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds

I bought myself some Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds. They work on everything except Zoom. I’ve gone through all the settings I could find. And still can’t get them to work on Zoom. Any ideas?I have a Mac laptop.

Cyanne by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd screen jittery image

Partway into a 2 hour zoom class, my 2nd screen (HP) shows jittery, grainy text for participants, chat and names of participants. Dragging any of these to the 1st screen clears them up. Other windows (PC Win 11) on the 2nd screen are just fine. This ...

How to Enable All Staff to Use Company Background?

I searched but could not find this issue anywhere. We have a background image that we are using for all of our employees. It is clean and we've found helps improve our branding. Right now we are requiring all employees to manually upload the PNG imag...

Recovering recordings

I recorded a meeting recently on my laptop and when the meeting ended, I accidentally ended the ZOOM session before receiving any notice that the recording was complete. Now the recording doesn't appear to exist. Any chance I can recover it somehow?

Usage Reports delivered by Email

Is there a way to set an automated zoom usage report after each meeting occurrence? Use case: We have several reoccurring meeting each month that we need to track attendance for. Usually the program facilitator likes to use their own link so that the...

emroske by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging via phone and computer

Just migrated to zoom. My personal preference is to be on zoom on my computer and use audio enabled on my phone. This works well because sometimes I have to walk away from the computer. The problem is unlike Teams, the screen show two login's that ev...

get5678 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now