Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! balloons and lights etc

Hello! Does anyone know how to dis-enable to balloons, lights and other annoying things that come up every time I raise my arms or hands in a meeting?

Haliyog by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My voice metallic - People voice is fine

HiPleaseIn Zoom meetings people hear my very metallic voice.I get a good voice from the other meeting participants.In meetings with Webex, Slack, Google Meet people get my voice very good.If the PC connection to the Internet changes, my voice is alwa...

Taxxo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

download simultaneous translation

Hello!We had a meeting with simultaneous translation but when I download now I can hear just the original voice (english) but not the translator voice (Italian). Is there a way where I can find this sound track?Thank you very much.

Resolved! Zoomダッシュボードの場所

Zoom ダッシュボードから、特定のお客さんとの通話時間を確認したいと思います。 ところが、ダッシュボードが見つかりません。どこにあるか教えていただけませんでしょうか?

Google Calendar Linked, but not Syncing

I followed the directions to sync my zoom calendar to google ( Then under (1) “Profile” tab, go to the (2) “Calendar and Contacts Integration” section and click (3)”Configure Calendar and Contacts Service” button, Then select the option for “Google” ...