Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with a enter a meetings

When I try to join a meeting, it tells me that there was an unexpected error and I cannot enter. I have the latest version of the application, and I don't have any antivirus that blocks it.

Resolved! meeting turns off after idle time

I have upgraded my account so that I can have/host meeting for up to 23 hours a day.Once I walk out of the physical office and the call is inactive or an hour or so, the meeting turns off and it tells me "the meeting has ended after 40 minutes idle t...

Client not loading on Android

I am using an android 11 and zoom was working perfectly fine until today morning. Today morning i had to sign in again and since then when I close the app and opens it again, it shows "Unstable Network, tap to retry" and tapping doesn't do any good. ...

Sharing spotify - Audio can not be heard

Hello, please can you helpI have just bought a new Asus Vivobook S15, running Windows 11 and using RealtecIn a meeting when i share music via spotify the participants can not hear the music.I have the following..All my Zoom settings are correct.Updat...

RV12 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding dificulties in react-native-zoom-us

When i try to integrate the key and secret ID then it returns a jwt token but when I try to verify the token using SDK it shows an error that is not easily understandable by us it is showing ERR [Error: Error= 5 (unknown), internalErrorCode=124] erro...

Can zoom desktop receive calls via a sip address?

I have a client who can only make external calls via SIP due to the venues tight security measures. Due to the nature of the work, I need to be the host. Would anyone know if Zoom desktop is able to accept incoming calls via sip or can come up with a...

Recording impossible

Hi, I would like to. Download my recording. But he told me that I didn't have enough space on my computer. so I freed up some space. Now it tells me to double click on the files. But nothing opens. Can you help me please ? impossible to get a respons...

Marion8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes