Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Get duration of a past instant meeting

Hi there! I've done a lot of meetings in the past with someone by doing an instant meeting (clicking the "Meet with Video" button in the chat page). I'm trying to get the duration of these past meetings. Is there any way? I'm unable to find where. No...

Changing email domain associated with Business plan

Hi there. I am working for a company that renamed our company name lately. We want to use our new email domain in our Zoom account. My questions:1. Which would be the better option, given that we have 15 licenses in our plan--should each of us update...

Resolved! Laptop performance issue during Zoom meetings

Hello Zoom Team. I'm from the helpdesk support of a Tech Company based in the US. We use Zoom as our main app for meetings, I got a user that reported that he found an issue of low performance in his laptop when using Zoom for his daily meetings. Wha...

Losing a zoom webinat

I have been losing zoom webinars before they are scheduled to begin. I may be incorrectly using the practice session. I need to establish the webinar a couple of months before it is scheduled so I can get the access information out to the invited use...

BettyH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gestion du son dans ZOOM

Bonjour à vous experts  Quelqu'un pourrait me dire comment procéder? Je diffuse des classes de Yoga en Ligne avec ZOOM, via mon ordinateur portable muni d'une WEB CAM externe qui gère le son et le visuel. Simultanément, j'ai des élèves en présentiel...

Resolved! Quiz not showing for some participants

I recently shared a quiz with a group and 3 out of 9 people couldn't see it. I tried relaunching it but it made no difference. The other 6 were able to complete it. Any ideas why this might have happened?

MandyH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperer un webinaire

Salut la famille, J'ai organisé un webinaire en début de semaine seulement, par inadvertance, pendant le webinaire j'ai cliqué sur arrêter l'enregistrement Y a-t-il possibilité de récupérer tout mon webinaire en vidéo?Si oui comment? Merci pour votre...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now