Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"Color Blind" persons can't navigate Zoom well.

How about someone at Zoom coming up with a "color blind" feature of Zoom so people with color blindness can overcome their handicap. One judge in particular has this problem and he can't tell if people are muted when the red light covers the micropho...

Closed caption issues in meetings

When closed captions are enabled by the Host of the meeting, I find that the following issues occur: Speech that is translated to text comes in 4 or 5 lines at a time and there’s a long pause between their appearances. The time they stay on the scree...

Music and Professional Audio being collapsed

I have found that when in a meeting using Music and Professional Audio, High Fidelity Music Mode and Stereo Audio, if someone joins the Meeting using Telephone Audio (using a Zoom dial-in phone number) the audio quality of the entire meeting gets dro...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Truncated audio files

I'm having trouble with my recorded audio files. When people mute themselves during a recording, large chunks of the file are missing when they are downloaded causing them to be out of sync. Does anyone if Zoom deletes the parts that people are muted...

Float on participant video

안녕하세요.아래 링크의 화면처럼 2대 이상의 모니터에 각각 다른 참가자들의 영상을 띄울 수 있는 방법을 알고 싶습니다.감사합니다.Hello.I would like to know how to display the video of different participants on two or more monitors like the screen in the link below.thank you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...

Hosting two meetings at once

We want to run two meetings at the same time using our pro account. We are able to schedule them, but when we try to start them both - an error message appears that flags one meeting needing to end. Help!

Zoom's service status notifications

Hi everyone, I am subscribed to Zoom's service status notifications via status.zoom.us which is very useful - and interesting! The status notifications often relate to specific data centers - like in the US: New Jersey, San Jose for example. How is o...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes