What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple Accounts

When the pandemic started everyone at my organization jumped on and set up their own zoom accounts /licenses. I help them all with scheduling meetings, so I am constantly logging in to several different zoom accounts, setting up the meetings and givi...

cwilsey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom conference numbers

Hi! When I schedule a meeting, Zoom does not include telephone number options on my invitations. I thought this option was automatic. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Cannot login with email

I cannot login to my account with my email and password. I am still able to access my account by clicking "forgot password?" so I can reset my password in the settings. When I sign out and try to log back in with the same password that I just changed...

Casey3 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

PowerPoint as a virtual background... BETA????

5.2.0 was released by Zoom in Aug of 2020 - with PowerPoint as a virtual background feature in BETA... why is there still a BETA tag on that feature as of 5.10.1 (March 28th of 2022)? How long is the BETA?What is still pending from Zoom for that feat...

CG5978_0-1650037270638.png
CG5978 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bildschirm teilen IPad Kommentieren

Wenn ein Schüler auf dem IPad sein Bildschirm teilt, besteht bei mir als "Host" keine Möglichkeit zu "Kommentieren". Kann man was tun (bei mir oder bei dem Schüler)? oder es ist einfach so?

kamel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RECORDING VIDEO IN PORTRAIT

Essentially, I wish to record a portrait video for use as my introduction on LinkedIn. Why Zoom you ask; because it enables me to use a virtual background to increase the professional look. So Does Zoom allow me to record myself in portrait mode? Tha...

DBE by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?