Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Concern

I tried to log in my SSO but when I did it didn't log when got back to zoom app

kaneki by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dutch VAT number invalid

Hello, I want to subscribe to a pro-plan, but when entering my Dutch VAT number, it says invalid. It is a valid EU VAT number. How can I get a pro plan?

la condivisione dello schermo non funziona

Ciao, Spero che tutti stiano andando alla grande, beh, sono un libero professionista e devo affrontare un problema con la condivisione dello schermo. ogni volta che il mio cliente condivide uno schermo e prova a mostrare il suo sito web https://offer...

Register and join meeting/webinar

Hello Zoom community, I want to register and join a meeting from the flutter app using flutter_zoom_sdk integration. So whenever I join a meeting, flutter_zoom_sdk will open a popup for registration but I want register popup only for one time and I d...

Zoom video on Chromebook

Hello! I am unable to activate video on my chromebook on Zoom. the icon is there. I can turn it on and off but there is no image. Any ideas?

Contact search and chat or meeting

I searched for contacts on ZOOM and selected the results, but actions such as chats and meetings do not appear. Anyone have a similar phenomenon?

myym by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OBS Virtual CAMERA

Hi, I am using zoom by connecting the virtual camera of the OBS program. If I apply for a business, training, or enterprise account, can I also use Zoom's Virtual Camera in 1080HD quality? What is the maximum resolution of the current virtual camera?

failed installation - MacBook Pro 2021

I bought a MacBook Pro yesterday and I tried to install zoom. (I downloaded zoom from their website, clicking on the link specific for the M1 Mac processors, such as the one I have). I have the latest macOS 13.0 installed. During the installation, I ...

:lost emails

WHO NEED HELP FINDING :lost email! go to my email accounT zoom!

Resolved! Zoom LTI in Canvas - locked by admin in courses

Hi, I configured the Zoom LTI Pro in Canvas and it appears in the navigation menu for admins, but not in the course navigation menu. When I go to the Apps tab, it says it's been installed by admin, but it's locked. How can I enable it?

Zupp by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More