Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Acting up

For the past couple of weeks whenever I am in a meeting zoom would just not respond. I have filed reports to zoom multiple times. I was exploring zoom and saw this in the statistics part. Anyone know what I can do? It would really be a big help becau...

yesh by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Transcription Accuracy

I am interested in understanding how Zoom measures its transcription accuracy and what the accuracy threshold is for language translation. What percent accuracy does Zoom need for a particular language in order to release it? For example, if Zoom tra...

Resolved! Unique Log Ins for Members

Hi all- I am hoping to find a way to offer unique log ins for members to use to log into different different meetings within our membership. I would need a way to allow some members to join certain events, while not allowing others to join. Is there ...

Resolved! チャットエチケットツール

チャットエチケットツール機能でクレジットカード番号(16桁の番号)が出るときに注意を促したいのですが、どのような設定をしたら良いでしょうか?

Okutomo by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prompted to make custom passcode, but only sometimes

One of the users in my account will setup meetings and sometimes it requires her to input her own passcode to use for it and sometimes it does not. No other users are reporting this and no recent changes have been made to the account. Is there anythi...

Midevil by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled meeting link

Hello Team,Not few times user (Admin) create meeting link and shared woth other, and sedenly find that there is other link in the same time where his Profile doneast allow start both,So I suggest to creat a shortcut for the cancelled meeting to be re...

Nadir_H by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom desktop app crashes

Since a recent update of my system (fedora 36 x86-64 with kernel 5.19.16-200.fc36.x86_64 running Xorg and cinnamon with an nvidia card running the 520.56.06 drivers from rpmfusion, but it looks like the intel card is used), the zoom application fails...

papadop by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blur Virtual Background Error

I am using MacOs Monterey version 12.6.1 and already updated my zoom to Version: 5.12.3 (11845), before the update Blur option is available but after the update it wasn't available. I have tried:suggestion on https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles...

virtual background -

Hello, when using single colour virtual background there is a shadow around the hair or anything that moves, looks like spiderwebs . Is there a way to get rid of that? Thank you.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now