Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Microphone Not Picking Up but can they hear me?

I have a red exclamation point (!) on my microphone and it states to test my microphone. I'm testing the microphone in settings. According to the bars, it is being picked up but I can't hear anything. Sound is on. Can the others on Zoom hear me despi...

Cancellation errors and unwanted meeting invites

Over the past 7 days, Zoom has randomly cancelled over 10 meetings meetings and sent several meeting invites for meetings that have already happened. I know this because my clients have emailed me asking what's happening. Has anyone experienced this ...

Trimming a Cloud Recording

I am trying to use the Trim function on my Cloud Recording with no success. I followed the directions by setting the start and stop setting of what I want to keep and I then click Trim and Trim. It says it is trimming and when I open it a few hours l...

Multiple video snips

Is it possible to trim my video several times to create multiple short videos?How do I save a video once it is trimmed but retain the entire video as well? thanks,

Problem trimming recordings

I have tried to trim a meeting recording 8 times in the last two days, and each time it has failed. I keep getting emails from Zoo telling me that the recording could not be trimmed and to try again. This has never happened to me before. What could b...

Resolved! Using Personal ID for all Meeting

Hello, I have a licensed education account, and I've linked it to Calendly so students can set up meetings with me at their convenience. It used to be that all of these one-time meetings had the same link (my personal meeting ID), but now, each new a...

jaybird by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

login into a company account

Very basic question, I've invited 2 users to my Zoom pro acount as licenesed users, how do they log into zoom?Using own mail and password? It's so basic but the users need explaining to! One of the users logged in with the wrong name.