Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Resolved! Attendance Reports Not Generating

Hello, I am trying to generate a meeting registration report, and when I enter the meeting ID or the date of the meeting it shows no data. These meetings are within the last month so I don't understand why they are not generating. I would appreciate ...

OAHSSC by Observer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection Issues

Hi everyone, I'm unable to connect to zoom meetingsError message: Check to make sure you're connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy. I am facing issues while connecting to the Zoom client on my MAC. How do you fix thi...

Resolved! Lost recording

Hello there,I've recorded a 40 minute meeting locally. When I enter the recordings section it doesn't appear. I don't know if the recording has been lost or is being converted.I need help ... do you know if the 40 minute local recordings appear immed...

Zahra9 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen screen in zoom meeting sdk

When you share a screen - you can only see a small part of the shared screen and the video feed of the participants disappear, even when you stop the screen share inside zoom meeting SDKLet us known how can we fix the issue inside zoom meeting SDK?

Oby1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendee List won't generate

I have a paid account. I held a meeting yesterday and have another today that I need the attendee contact information. When I look at my meeting from yesterday the number of attendees is not clickable to see who attended and none of the reports will ...

khill by Observer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Crash

Hello, Until now the zoom worked fine, i used only my laptop screen. Today I connected a monitor to my laptop, so I have 2 display now. Today, when I joined to a meeting, I got crash two times.I don't know what the problem is, maybe I'm using two mon...

Csongi by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center