Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need main zoom console to stay on monitor 1

Hi everyone, Question but let me first describe my monitor setup. I have my laptop monitor as Monitor1I have a 2nd monitor, in portrait mode to the left of Monitor1 - we will call it monitor2I have a 3rd monitor, a 32" widescreen, directly above Moni...

Downloading Cloud recording not working

The past two days I have been unable to download my recordings from the Cloud, the same way I have been doing for the past two years. Please advise if there has been a change to procedure. Thanks,Lisa

iPad with a keyboard

I have found the very useful information regarding the keyboard shortcuts for iPad with a keyboard (command shift H) but how do i type in the chat box once it is open on my screen, please?

LRoll8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zachary

Zachary you guys have  any plans 

Zachary by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Corp meeting showing the same person twice.

A person connecting to an internal meeting is showing 2 entries. One for the internal meeting connection (zoom app) and a separate window for the cell phone connecting. This happens for work from home users. How do we resolve this issue. This does no...

Lost video feed

In a zoom meeting today when I received a FaceTime call, which I declined but then the video feed for the zoom meeting disappeared. I still had the audio part and my camera was on and the others could see me but I couldn't figure out how to get back ...

Attendees Report

Why does the "Attendees" email not appear in the Attendees Report?

Gerry2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Splitting video stream and shared screen to different monitors

I am taking guitar lessons on zoom. I would like to have his shared screen on one of my monitors and his streamed vid on my other.His shared screen has things I must be able to read.In his live stream he is playing examples on his guitar. I must be a...

Miles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022