Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings showing up twice

Hi!Whenever I schedule a meeting and make my boss the host, the meeting shows up on his calendar twice. Once as the invite with all the guests and once as an invite with just him as the guest. If I try to delete the invite that has just him as the on...

retrieving a meeting from yesterday

Instead of creating a new link for my students, I edit the same link from yesterday to include the date for today. Once the date was edited, the meeting from yesterday was no longer listed on the previous meeting list. Can I restore that meeting to m...

How do I make all future participants join as presenters

I have a recurring meeting where I have set all participants to join without the host. Essentially, its their time to meet and discuss projects without me being there. I want them to be able to present, however, without me having to join each time to...

Missing MP4 File

I recorded a zoom meeting locally and didn't provide me with the usual MP4 recording. I can not open the other files. Is there any way to get the MP4 and if not, can the recording be converted?

Zoom Linux/Ubuntu display 49 participants in gallery view

Are there any updates for when the 7x7 gallery view (as shown here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362323-Adjusting-your-video-layout-during-a-virtual-meeting#h_ac952845-ed43-4884-8263-4356f98e26f3) will be available for linux/ubuntu?Als...

Refund request

Hi I am emailing to request a refund of £119 because of accidentally paying for a year subscription when I only needed it monthly and I changed it to monthly straight after so I am entitled to a refund, thank you ryan

Ryan78 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with payment

This recently happened... I have been successfully paying my zoom account for the past several years and most notably last month, using my credit card, which is a MasterCard linked to my Gcash Account (Philippines)... When I tried to pay today, this ...

Dr_Rey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ライセンスを変更した場合、以前のライセンスで設定した会議を変更できるか?

会社でZOOM Meetingを利用しています。 現在は、WEB経由で1ライセンス(➀)を購入し、ホストとして会議を設定しています。が、次回の契約更新時は、他の人が10ライセンスをまとめて購入するので、その内の1ライセンス(②)を利用することになりました。 (1)この場合、ライセンス①で設定した会議は、ライセンス②で利用できるでしょうか?・会議への参加・会議の日時変更・会議の削除 (2)上記を実現するための設定があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

aring by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More