Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I cant login to zoom

Hi,When I login to zoom using my google account , it return an error code to me ,"1044".How can I solve this problem?

No audio received or transmitted in non-hosted call?

Can anyone help me understand why my profile "Matt" in a zoom meeting today was unable to receive or transmit audio? I was taking a zoom i was not hosting and using my Android.I know there are a lot of technical things going on and i'm sure it was ju...

Meeting properties

Hi everybody!!I am using Meeting SDK, I am integrating it into a native iOS app and I want to access the meeting languages so the user can configure it before joining. Is it possible and how could I do it? Thaaaanks!

Windows unexpected restart caused by virtual/blur background

I recently upgraded my pc motherboard, processor and memory.It began randomly restarting. I narrowed it down to Zoom.I changed OS. (Win 10 to 11) Still had the problem.I changed cameras. Still had the problem.I changed various video settings. No chan...

LENOVO Tablet

Hello friends, I have been a user personal and corporative of Zoom. But everytime I want to use it on my LENOVO TABLET, is so sad that all good features, especially background and blur ... are blocked!Any idea when can we the users actually start usi...

Resolved! Sharing a Zoom Recording / Security

I know I've seen somewhere on the Zoom site wording stating that the link to a internal company Zoom meeting recording is not to be shared outside the company. Now I can't find it! Can anyone point me to the verbiage I'm looking for?

Active Speaker mode not recording correctly

Hi I just went to record a meeting with another person in Active speaker mode. However, when I looked back at the recording, when I speak the video doesn't show me, it just stays on the other person. So it has both of us talking but the video never c...

PhilO by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25