Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding a co-host to existing meetings

I have a user who has scheduled a reoccurring meeting. He's currently out for an extended period and we need to add a co-host to his reoccurring meeting to start them. Do we have to login to his account to do that? Or as an admin can I do that somepl...

Analyzing CC and language selection usage in Meetings

We recently held a public hearing (as a Zoom Meeting) where it was expected that many of the Attendees would use the CC feature and choose a language other than English. There were no "live translators" utilized, just the CC capability. Is there any ...

Sound loss when playing flute

I take flute lesson over Zoom. When talking, it is fine, but when I am playing the flute, my teacher hears no sound on his end. I have checked the Professional Audio. I even tested it with other external devices. It works outside of Zoom, but not in ...

Sound loss when playing flute

I take flute lesson over Zoom. When talking, it is fine, but when I am playing the flute, my teacher hears no sound on his end. I have checked the Professional Audio. I even tested it with other external devices. It works outside of Zoom, but not in ...

Scheduling meeting on behalf of someone

Hi, on scheduling a zoom meeting in outlook on behalf of someone else the Schedule for field remains for myself for one user, whereas it changes automatically when I schedule meetings for other executives to their name in their calendars. I have edit...

Paramjit_0-1668708766949.png

Microphone cutting out mid-meeting

My microphone keeps cutting out randomly in meetings. My coworkers said that my voice gets robotic for a bit and then my microphone cuts out completely. If I leave the meeting and come back in, it's fine for a bit then does it again. I have tested my...

Recording Playback

Hello, I am a resume consultant and have been recording my meetings with my clients for several months. I usually save the recordings on my lap top so that I can listen again as I start working on the resume. In the last recording I can hear myself, ...

Resolved! Can we no longer schedule in 15-minute increments?

After the most recent update, I had a user who was asking why we could no longer schedule in 15-minute increments. It seems we can only schedule in 30 minute increments.(i.e. cannot choose 8:15 or 8:45 start time while scheduling a meeting. It must b...

Zacharyc by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

App logs out immediately

Every time I start the app, it asks me to log in. Once I do, within a few seconds it logs me out again and tells me I need to log-in again. (See attached screenshot.)How can I fix this?Thanks,D.G.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More