Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hosting Issue? re: Simultaneous Meetings

I'm running two workshops with recurring links: one is a meeting and one is a webinar. On the third week of using the same links (with the same settings), last night I got an error message that said: "You have a meeting that's currently in progress. ...

Zoom Meetings

I have been trying to record a meeting on zoom. I've been requested by numerous agencies that I work with to record a video so that they can see what I am doing.. I used to be able to record on zoom and save the video. I am no longer able to do that ...

Remote control access

Hi everyone! I am having a problem and I'm at a loss as to how to solve it. I tutor students online, and Zoom is an important tool I use. I also use Google Drive, and I'm trying to let a young student use Google Drive during the Zoom call. Here's wha...

brandi2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not see other person's video/ camera

Hello every oneMy device still uses zoom normally, but recently my zoom has the problem: Lost the other person's video, I can't see them.I have uninstalled zoom and reinstalled it twice, downloaded the new zoom and still have the same problem. Can yo...

Zery by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom doesn't open from link

Hi I don't know if this question has been made in the past but I 've a certain hurry to connect a room and I'm afraid to don't succed in doing it at schedule. I've a link in my email to connect to the meeting, it works on my Mobile but it doesn't wor...

zoom meeting sdk into react native

Hello, I have tried to integrate meeting sdk into react native, but i don't any documents in the console , can you please provide the right document for the integration.Thank you

Prabup by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing non video participants in recoding of meeting

In our meetings we have non participants visible so that we see thumbnails with the name on. However the thumbnails of the non video participants do not show in the cloud recording which make it difficult to take notes from the meeting recording. Is ...

FET by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Under utilised space on widescreen monitors in Speaker view

I have an ultrawide monitor and like to use Speaker view when on video calls. But with the other participants displayed above the current speaker, I still find I have to scroll using the blue arrow buttons to see others, even though I have lots of sp...

jonnyo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to schedule meetings using Linux client

Hi, I've been trying to use the Zoom desktop client on Linux but I've been unable to get the "Schedule a Meeting" functionality to work. When I click on "Schedule" from the main screen, a new window open but it is completely blank and non-responsive....