Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poll on iPad participants not displaying

As host, I start an attendance poll before others join. When participants join, they are presented with the poll. This works for most devices. However on some iPads and iPhones, they see a small message that says "The host has started a poll" which s...

Resolved! Stop running a meeting

I have been running our groups meetings from my laptop. Someone else is now taking that responsibility. I have removed the zoom ap from my computer and cleared my browser history. When I try to log into the meeting, hosted by someone else, zoom still...

MSU by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable blur background

Hi all, I am using an iPad air 3rd gen, even I didn’t turned on blur or any virtual background, the background is still a bit blur, I can see the edge of my silhouette is a bit sharper… anyway to make everything sharp? Thx for your help.

Keyboard shortcut for Samsung Dex

Hello, can somebody tell me if there is any physical keyboard shortcuts for zoom on Android. I am currently using my Galaxy s21 ultra as a desktop at Samsung Dex but while I am on a meeting, I can't unmute/mute myself with shortcuts (spacebar on wind...

Video Stuck in Processing

I have a video that I need today for training purposes. It seems to be stuck in processing after 6 hours. Have not had this before. Ideas on how to solve?

ktolsch by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

YOUTUBE STREAMING SPEAKER VIEW ISSUES

Hi! We are attempting to live stream ourselves watching a video. There are two of us and using screenshare, in zoom we can see ourselves and the screenshare perfectly. But on youtube, the screenshare is the whole video with one 'speaker view' in the ...

Removing from a Zoom meeting

Is it possible to remove a participant from a zoom meeting while the participant is attending the meeting live, with out letting the participant know about he or she has been removed i.e that participant is getting no message like "Host has been remo...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022