Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Balloons and Fireworks Reactions popping up

Suddenly, about a week ago I started getting balloons or fireworks or thumbs up reactions popping up when I say certain phrases during a call. I need to remove this as it is very embarassing and distracting during client meetings. Has anyone successf...

ArleneW by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom picture stops and starts

I use Zoom frequently. When I am the host, the screen will go dark, but people will still see me and hear me. I cannot access any controls such as share screen, etc. I have to leave the meeting, re-boot, and re-enter the meeting. Then it is ok. Also ...

Joule3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom sucks

Resource hog: constant swirling rainbows on Macbook Pro 16"iPhone camera keeps freezing then re-activating.Can't save any settings apparently or its hidden (can't be arsed looking)Chatbot on the website needs punching in the face. It's pointless migh...

Audio Troubleshoot

When I connect my wireless earbuds and start Zoom meetings it automatically reconnects the earbuds from Bluetooth. Meanwhile, if I watch videos on YouTube or attend a call from WhatsApp I don't face the same problem. Even 5 members of my team facing ...

MI8 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Minimize the options for participants

Hi, I am the administrator of our account. I would like to minimize the options for the participants of our meetings, so that they have no options (buttons at the bottom) to play with. I tried to deselect many options in the admin part, but users sti...

LODP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to make Gallery View videos as large as possible

My partner teaches yoga using Zoom and I have put a lot of effort into making it so that she can see what her students are doing including the use of a 55 inch TV. I am not sure if it is getting worse with each version of Zoom but there is a lot of b...

Morpher by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding attendee to recurring meeting

Hi there, I have a regular meeting 3 times a week of which my regular attendees emails are listed. I want to add a new attendee to this but it won't let me add anyone's email on the "edit" screen. Can I just add them by sending an invite? Does their ...

KimmyK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facing issue with background

Hi. I have been using Zoom since covid-19 for my meetings. I recently started having trouble with the background on my iPhone SE 2020.It started happening 3-4 days ago when I updated the app to the latest version 5.11.10.Sometimes the background imag...