Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Untrusted Server Certificates

Greetings! I hope that you are all doing well. I am Das, a faculty from the Philippines.I am writing to raise a concern about my Zoom meeting. Whenever I attend a meeting, the dialog box that says "Untrusted Server Certificates" keeps appearing. When...

Sir_Das by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple people being able to start a meeting?

Hey everyone, I have a question - I work remotely and we have weekly meetings in the Zoom room of our boss. However, sometimes he runs a bit late to the meetings so I have to start the Zoom meeting for the team (on his account). The way we had done i...

DB2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling

When people sign on to the meeting I've scheduled, they get message that host is in another meeting. I'm using iPad, and I sign in so I can admit people.

Education account linked to my organization account

Hello,I signed up for the organizational zoom plan. Currently, I have some questions about linking education accounts to my organization.1: Some education accounts have had the 40-minute limit removed. I wonder if linked to my account will those educ...

Micahel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes