Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

playing catchup

I play drums with a ukulele group.When the audio drops out then comes back on, zoom speeds up the video and audio to "catch up" with real time. Normally with speech, not a problem, but with drums it can be half a beat out, then it comes back to "on t...

Phil by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

zoom Lagging

Has anyone's zoom meetings been lagging and kicking them out constantly because mine does that?

how to enable a public event list

I'd like to add a button to my coaching members area in our portal so that one can just click the button to join one of the 2 weekly recurring zoom m meetings. The instructions inside Zoom state that I should enable "public event list" in the account...

Barb by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme mit zoom Installation

Ich habe den alten zoom deaktiviert und einen neuen geladen!Es funktioniert nicht er möchte immer Aktivierungscode?Ich lande immer im Store?

How to enable polling

I can't for the life of me find the polling option. I've watched videos on YouTube and asked for help from the automated Zoom assistant, but I do not seem to have the polling option under basic meeting options (or any options I saw). I have the lates...

problema de camara

hola, mi cámara funciona bien, pero en zoom , solo marca fondo negro!! desinstale e instale de nuevo, sin éxito. atenta a sus recomendaciones

Top Happy Leaders

JOIN A LIVE DEMO