Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 共有中に相手に自分のPCの中を見られないようにするには?

複数の参加者とミーティング中に共有する際に、自分のPCのデスクトップやファイルを見られないようにするにはどのようにしたら良いでしょうか? PCにて共有する際に「共有停止」ボタンをすぐ押せば見られないと思いますが、「共有停止」ボタンを押すタイミングが悪く参加者に見られてしまうことを防ぎたいです。

Dont find Documentation for expo apps

I have created a project in react native expo , and i want to integrate the functionality of zoom video call in it. but i didn't find any documentation to integrate video call in expo apps.

Resolved! Screenshot keyboard shortcut

Why does the screenshot is not functioning when i'm using the keyboard shortcut Alt+Shift+T. It is always when i'm in zoom meeting that i want to screenshot some topics or discussions. Thank you

arecs by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Select Audio Device before joining the meeting

When joining a meeting as host we get the option to select and audio device (e.g. "Join with computer audio") when we first open the meeting, however when we are joining as a guest we cannot select an audio device until after the host has joined. How...

AccessTele by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio problem.

When I join a meeting with 3 or more participants, my audio becomes garbled and other participants cannot understand me.

Converting meeting recording window stays on top

There's something Zoom does that really bugs me and I don't know if there's a fix. When I record a video to my computer, there's a box that shows the progress of the video conversion. But that box stays on top and blocks everything I'm working on. Is...

Optimizar para Video está deshabilitado

A veces quiero compartir un video online, pero la opción de "Optimizar para clip de video" aparece como deshabilitada, es decir, no puedo seleccionarla, solo me permite compartir sonido. ¿A qué se debe? ¿Cómo puedo solucionarlo?