Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to save / add favorites zoom ID

Is there any way that we can save a bunch of Zoom ID so it'll be like a phonebook.My problem now is that my kid is using Zoom for his school & courses which has 15 different IDs for the classes, and in the dropdown menu when we are going to join a Zo...

Using professional multi audio interfaces not working in stereo

Hi,I having difficulty achieving stereo sound when I use a multi channel audio interface. Basically Zoom sums all to mono.When I use a standard small 2 channel interface, Zoom works in stereo. Is there a way to set Zoom to use two specific outputs fr...

CFX by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording file format

Hello,In the Pro version, after recording to the cloud, the download file is either ...1920x1080.mp4 or ...3686x2304.mp4. Any suggestions on how format is selected and if it can be selected.

jto by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Voting in polls in meeting

We often have 2 or more people sharing one email address. This means that they get to case a SINGLE vote on polls. Is there any way to allow or assign more than one vote in a polling response from a particular email? As we understand it, polls means ...

kensala by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unmöglich, eine Konferenz zu planen

Guten Tag, wenn ich ein Meeting planen will, erscheint nicht mehr die Maske, auf der ich das Datum eingeben kann. Anstattdessen werde ich zum Beitritt zu einem Meeting aufgefordert. Ich bin Abonnentin, zahle also regelmäßig.

error code 1132

Hello everyone teach me please I use zoom for free. I got error code 1132 the other day. I was able to participate in the browser, How can I cure it?

Resolved! Zoom desktop client silent install not working - Windows

Greetings,I'm trying to deploy the Zoom desktop client to a large group of lab PCs, however there are some issues I've run into.I'm using the default installer, with no special configurations being applied. Here's what I've found:The command line dep...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25