Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Upgraded to Pro but only have 1 license?

Hi, We recently upgraded to a Pro Account and paid a full one year ahead. When we try to assign a license to other family members, it says we have zero license - why? The pricing plan says we have up to 9 licenses. PLEASE HELP! Thanks

Alternate Host

I am trying to add an alternate host to a meeting I am scheduling. This person has a person zoom account with meeting ID and everything. Every time I try to add them as the alternate host I get an error that his email or name cannot be found. Need he...

Generating a VTT file for upload on Vimeo

Hi -I'm trying to determine whether or not it is possible to generate a VTT file with the transcript IF I hide the captioning while I'm speaking. I did a test where I recorded myself with the transcript enabled and viewable on the screen and the file...

Streaming Issue regarding RTMPS

Good day to you, We have an issue regarding broadcasting in zoom. We have an application “Bright cove” and it was used in several webinar and meeting in the bank. Before it works fine with ‘RTMP”. But now on the update using ‘RTMPS’ we cannot merge o...

MiKeClaro12_0-1632192810348.png

Resolved! Can Zoom re. send an original cloud recording?

I recorded a staff meeting today. I needed to cut out about 15 minutes in the middle of the presentation ... unfortunately, the piece that was saved was the piece that I cut! This is only the 2nd or 3rd recording that I've done and the first one that...