Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Features

Hello, I'm a zoom account holder and I have different devices in my home. However, my features for the Samsung, Apple, and HP computer are different. Oh and for my devices such as Samsung tablet, iPad, as well as the cell phones. I purchased a HP chr...

Resolved! Some Suggestions

Allow participants to multi-pin others without permission of the Host. Add all chat features like Record Audio, Screenshot, Format, Edit messages, delete messages, Reply a message, and reactions for a sent or received messages & all other features to...

ZoomUser2008_2-1632707746978.png

can participants start the meeting without the host?

I am currently helping my boss set up meeting but he is based in the USA and I am in Shanghai. I cant be helping him start the meeting due to time difference. Can i check if I can use my boss' zoom account and help him set up meetings so he is the ho...

kyergan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Share Screen Issues on a Chromebook

Recently I have been experiencing issues when sharing my screen via a zoom meeting. I share screen and present google slides in presentation mode. I never had issues but lately, there seems to be a terrible lag between me and the participants which h...