Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Watermark

Hi, I joined a meeting today and I saw the screen was full of watermarks of my email. I went online to see if I had watermarks on, which I didn't. I turned it off and on but nothing changed. I don't really know what to do now.

reuniones grabadas

hola! donde quedan las reuniones grabadas ? tuve una que no pude guardar en la computadora y ahora no encuentro la grabacion en la pagina.

yaraa by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

option buttons won't show

I have this problem that whenever i click an arrow button to reveal more options of a certain feature, it won't show the options, but still let me click them. It doesn't help very much though, because I don't know what I click.

IPad Fiasco

After using Windows for decades, I switched to an iPad Pro. Zoom doesn’t work the same. When I share, I can’t see participants. I can’t see any annotation panel. In short, it sucks. Perhaps Im missing something and would be grateful for advice.

unable to open the app

I have a brand new Mac OS 12.2.1 - I've downloaded and installed zoom. When I try to open the app I get an error message that says "an error occurred while installing the selected updates". There are not any selected updates and the only option is to...

gallowayab_0-1645899620079.png

Audio goes squirrelly at regular intervals

This has been driving me nutty for months. I run industrial training meetings daily from 3 studios. Each setup uses 3- 4 Canon HD video cameras feeding a Blackmagic Mini extreme switcher and Sennhieser MKH 416 boom mic. Almost every day from each stu...

VIDEO FORMAT

When recording a meeting the video was in gallery view but than saved after converting off the call it saved it to speaker view for whatever reason how do you get that changed ? When we recorded originally in gallery view

Resolved! Participants names appearing in recordings

Why are the participant's names appearing in the corner of the screen on recorded Zoom meetings even when I am asking it to not do this under settings? I am reading on here that others are having the same issue. Is this only a problem with the free v...

Corbin1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25